Re: How close is Transcender to 70-320?

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by Per Hornshøj-Schierbeck, Nov 19, 2003.

  1. I ended my study-period with a Transcender test. I found the questions to be
    teasers for the examn. If you've never taken an ms examn before then they
    will help you become familiar with the type of questions (which is good).
    Many of the questions in the transcender looked like questions from the real
    examn, but hey - it's the same material they are testing so i'd be damned if
    there wasn't any resemblence. Look at it like this - if you pass the
    Transcender (without help - like in the first pass or close) then you should
    be ready for the real examn. If not - well perhaps you need to read up some
    more - also the good thing about Transcender is, they have links to MSDN for
    each quetions, so i'd review the info from MSDN every time i answered wrong
    to a question (or got it right by luck and wanted to check up on why)...

    Overall, i think they are great (well atleast 70-320 ;) - i still got a
    small chock when i took the real examn as the first 10 questions or so was
    completely new for me - still it helped as much as just reading a book or
    two (which i also did).

    "." <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > Seems this type of question is very popular :)
    >
    > So I would like to know how close is Transcender to 70-320.
    >
    > BTW, if you tried the Transcender exam 70-320 (or 70-310) and the real

    exam,

    Per Hornshøj-Schierbeck, Nov 19, 2003