Re: How Can You Modify Your Message Introduction Headers?

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Sep 30, 2009.

  1. lid wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > How can you modify message introductions to include whatever message
    > headers and formatting desired? I know there are some changes you can
    > make in the advanced configuration editor, but this goes a little beyond
    > what can be done there.
    >
    > For example, instead of just:
    >
    > "on Date, Author wrote:"
    >
    > I want to include the following headers and formatting:
    >
    > On <Date>,
    > In Newsgroup: <newsgroup>
    > Article: <message-ID>
    > Author: <name> <e-mail> wrote:
    >
    > What files have to be changed, and how can I do this?
    >
    > Thanks

    you can learn about it here:
    http://seamonkey.ilias.ca/mailnewsfaq/Replyintro

    Eventhough the site discusses SeaMonkey, think
    Thunderbird. They're both uses the same things.

    help!!!!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Sep 30, 2009