Re: How burn CD for use in TV/DVD player

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by smh, Sep 30, 2008.

  1. smh

    smh Guest

    Mike Richter, were you born with
    "Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
    --------------------------------------
    http://tinyurl.com/gqnae

    (No Mikey S-lickers have been able to prove ANY of the above )
    (is a LIBEL -- despite Mikey claimed to have PROOF of libels!)
    '

    Peter wrote:

    > I have downloaded a film. It's a 680 MB AVI using DIVX.
    >
    > I want to burn it onto a CD so that a domestic DVD player (attached
    > to the TV) can play it.
    >
    > Google gives me all sorts of info but I can't find my situation.
    >
    > Can someone point me to a good web page or maybe just tell me an
    > outline of what I should do.
    >
    > Thank you.
    >
    > --
    >
    > NB: crossposted to DVD and CD groups

    1. Burn the DivX avi as data.
    2. Convert to Video CD.
    3. Convert to DVD-Video.

    best avi (divx/xvid) to cd-r (vcd) converter
    http://www.videohelp.com/forum/archive/best-avi-divx-xvid-to-cd-r-vcd-converter-t356638.html

    Arrowhead’s Guide to Convert Xvid with ac3 to VCD
    http://forum.videohelp.com/topic140703.html

    Beginners Guides: Making DVD Movies from Video Files
    http://www.pcstats.com/articleview.cfm?articleid=1635&page=1

    NeroVision Express > Make DVD > DVD-Video > Add Video Files
    NeroVision Express > Make CD > Video CD > Add Video Files

    smh, Sep 30, 2008