Re: House of 1,000 Corpses --Will There Be An Unrated Version?

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by DV8, Aug 11, 2003.

  1. DV8

    DV8 Guest

    On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 02:55:16 GMT, "Alan Smithee"
    <> wrote:

    >Someone told me there will be in October, but I can't find any website that
    >can confirm this.
    >

    >Alan Smithee
    >(Address altered to prevent spamming)

    No, there will NOT be an unrated version any time soon. Anyone who
    says there will be or says they already have one is lying. Rob Zombie
    has said over and over in several interviews that he has not put
    together a director's cut yet therefore one DOES NOT EXIST. He got
    ready to put together a director's cut for the DVD but then got the
    greenlight for a sequel and is working on it now. They start shooting
    in November.

    I'm sure he'll get around to doing it but it's still tentative.
    DV8, Aug 11, 2003

  2. DV8

    Guest

    On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 13:12:53 -0400, DV8 <> wrote:

    >On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 02:55:16 GMT, "Alan Smithee"
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>Someone told me there will be in October, but I can't find any website that
    >>can confirm this.
    >>

    >>Alan Smithee
    >>(Address altered to prevent spamming)
    >>

    >No, there will NOT be an unrated version any time soon. Anyone who
    >says there will be or says they already have one is lying. Rob Zombie
    >has said over and over in several interviews that he has not put
    >together a director's cut yet therefore one DOES NOT EXIST. He got
    >ready to put together a director's cut for the DVD but then got the
    >greenlight for a sequel and is working on it now. They start shooting
    >in November.
    >
    >I'm sure he'll get around to doing it but it's still tentative.

    I hope the sequel is a little better than the first one. That
    tittering girl from his old Zombie band was annoying.
    -Rich
    , Aug 11, 2003

  3. DV8

    Shinner Guest

    wrote in

    > I hope the sequel is a little better than the first one. That
    > tittering girl from his old Zombie band was annoying.

    Is that the one he married? You're talking bout the hitchiker right?
    Shinner, Aug 11, 2003
  4. Shinner <> wrote in

    > wrote in
    >
    >> I hope the sequel is a little better than the first one. That
    >> tittering girl from his old Zombie band was annoying.

    > Is that the one he married? You're talking bout the hitchiker right?

    She was a dancer in one of his videos and for his live shows. She was
    never in the band, per se.

    -.,,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,,_,.-

    Procession Of The Damned- http://www.processionofthedamned.com/

    The Castle Monster (Movie Reviews):
    http://www.processionofthedamned.com/diablo.htm
    Salem Splitfoot, Aug 11, 2003
  5. DV8

    DV8 Guest

    On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 21:07:51 GMT, wrote:

    >On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 13:12:53 -0400, DV8 <> wrote:
    >
    >>On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 02:55:16 GMT, "Alan Smithee"
    >><> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Someone told me there will be in October, but I can't find any website that
    >>>can confirm this.
    >>>

    >>>Alan Smithee
    >>>(Address altered to prevent spamming)
    >>>

    >>No, there will NOT be an unrated version any time soon. Anyone who
    >>says there will be or says they already have one is lying. Rob Zombie
    >>has said over and over in several interviews that he has not put
    >>together a director's cut yet therefore one DOES NOT EXIST. He got
    >>ready to put together a director's cut for the DVD but then got the
    >>greenlight for a sequel and is working on it now. They start shooting
    >>in November.
    >>
    >>I'm sure he'll get around to doing it but it's still tentative.

    >I hope the sequel is a little better than the first one. That
    >tittering girl from his old Zombie band was annoying.
    >-Rich

    The girl from White Zombie was Sean Yseult.

    Baby was played by his wife Sheri Moon. She's also been in a bunch of
    his videos, album covers, etc...
    DV8, Aug 12, 2003