Re: Hotbar or Similar

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by paul s, Jul 9, 2003.

  1. paul s

    paul s Guest

    James Doyle wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > Can anyone recommend a good program thats similar to Hotbar for Outlook. I
    > would like to be able to use the similar backgrounds and emoticons without
    > all the ad-ware.

    OE-Quotefix will certainly give you emoticons on Outlook. Plus a load of
    other benefits.

    http://home.in.tum.de/~jain/software/oe-quotefix/downloads.php

    > Also, is there any other way to add skins to my explorer bar without
    > having to use Hotbar again?

    As for skinning OE and IE. HotBar and similar are spyware, and should be
    avoided.

    Try:
    http://www.desktopland.com/Category.asp?ID=149
    --