Re: Home page Hacked

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by HonestJohn, Jan 20, 2005.

  1. HonestJohn

    HonestJohn Guest

    "Batman" <> wrote in message
    news:csoce6$...
    > How to release the original homepage since my homepage was
    > hacked and fixed
    > Anyone please help, thank you.

    If the hijacker’s dirty work has fiddled with the Registry and
    you're up to a spot of Registry editing, and it’s not difficult,
    (just make sure you follow the instructions and always make a
    backup before you start), then have a look at a Microsoft
    Knowledgebase article Q320159 at:
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;320159.

    To stop it happening again install a utility like FreeSurfer,
    which is actually a highly effective pop-up ad stopper, but also
    has a homepage locking facility. You’ll find it at:
    http://www.kolumbus.fi/eero.muhonen/FS/fs.htm .
    HonestJohn, Jan 20, 2005