Re: Home page Hacked

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by dennis, Jan 20, 2005.

  1. dennis

    dennis Guest

    "Batman" <> wrote in message
    > How to release the original homepage since my homepage was hacked and
    > fixed
    > Anyone please help, thank you.

    Not sure what you mean by 'hacked and fixed' but if it is hijacked (meaning
    you can change your homepage to something desired then it changes back to
    something else) you might try the following.

    1. Run SpyBot Search and Destroy (might need to run twice once in normal
    mode then it may run again during the next startup)

    2. Lavasoft Adaware

    3. CWShredder

    4. hijackthis

    All of the above utilities can be gotten for free from www.download.com

    good luck. Just as an fyi... I do some part time pc support in my local
    area and probably about half my activities are for spyware and hijackings.
    It is a great source of frustration.

    dennis
    dennis, Jan 20, 2005