Re: Hold the presses! Emmett brings breaking news only 6 years out ofdate.

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Emmett BADASS Gulley, Jul 17, 2010.

  1. On Jul 16, 7:28 pm, Cujo DeSockpuppet <> wrote:
    > Albatröss <mäil.tö.älbätross@gmäil.cöm> wrote innews::
    >
    > >>well, i have heard from VERY CREDIBLE sources OUTSIDE of AUK, that
    > >>this newsgroup is on the chopping block with 5 MAJOR ISP's

    >
    > > emma your idea of a credible source is the voices in your head.

    >
    > (Sorry to piggyback)
    > So if they were inside of AUK they would be less credible? I suppose with
    > an admitted and proven liar like Emmett and a few others here that the
    > collective credibility of AUK does take a nose dive.
    >
    > Since I don't post from an ISP, I'm struggling to figure out why I should
    > care. It's not like I miss AOL posters.
    >
    > Then again, if Emmett is threatening that he won't post here anymore, I
    > suppose that would force me to find cheap entertainment elsewhere.
    >
    > Maybe I'd have to go to the Dog House and watch Emmett whine in person if I
    > was that desperate.


    do it kevin, because just like i have proven the others to be, you
    guys are a bunch of pussies.
    >
    > --
    > Cujo -  The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in dfw.*,
    > alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych. Supreme Holy
    > Overlord of alt.fucknozzles. Winner of the 8/2000, 2/2003 & 4/2007 HL&S
    > award. July 2005 Hammer of Thor. Winning Trainer - Barbara Woodhouse
    > Memorial Dog Whistle - 12/2005 & 4/2008. COOSN-266-06-01895.
    >  "I have NEVER been incorrect!" - Ed in denial.
     
    Emmett BADASS Gulley, Jul 17, 2010
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. On Jul 16, 7:46 pm, Lamey the Cable Guy <lames...@Use-Author-Supplied-
    Address.invalid> wrote:
    > On Fri, 16 Jul 2010 16:44:23 -0700 (PDT), Emmett BADASS Gulley
    >
    >
    >
    > <> wrote:
    > >On Jul 16, 7:28 pm, Cujo DeSockpuppet <> wrote:
    > >> Albatröss <mäil.tö.älbätross@gmäil.cöm> wrote innews::

    >
    > >> >>well, i have heard from VERY CREDIBLE sources OUTSIDE of AUK, that
    > >> >>this newsgroup is on the chopping block with 5 MAJOR ISP's

    >
    > >> > emma your idea of a credible source is the voices in your head.

    >
    > >> (Sorry to piggyback)
    > >> So if they were inside of AUK they would be less credible? I suppose with
    > >> an admitted and proven liar like Emmett and a few others here that the
    > >> collective credibility of AUK does take a nose dive.

    >
    > >> Since I don't post from an ISP, I'm struggling to figure out why I should
    > >> care. It's not like I miss AOL posters.

    >
    > >> Then again, if Emmett is threatening that he won't post here anymore, I
    > >> suppose that would force me to find cheap entertainment elsewhere.

    >
    > >> Maybe I'd have to go to the Dog House and watch Emmett whine in person if I
    > >> was that desperate.

    >
    > >do it kevin, because just like i have proven the others to be, you
    > >guys are a bunch of pussies.

    >
    > Yea but we got jobs.


    what do jobs have to do with it Lamey?

    Granted that you weren't named in novins suit but damn, AUK posters
    should be cautious because what novins did to others could happen to
    them.

    and before you even start, I ain't the least bit worried about meat-
    cleaver. meaty doesn't stand a chance against me and he damn well
    knows it.

    I don't believe for a second that he filed nor do i believe he has
    lawyers in san francisco. that's too far fetched.

    for someone to have lawyers in california but yet live in ohio is
    absurd to say the least.

    I have consulted with a lawyer here where i live and he has told me
    that if he really needs me, he will do it pro-bono. lawyers are
    compelled to take at least one pro-bono case.
    >
    > --
    > Usenet lits score:
    >
    > GIT-R-DONE!
    >
    > alt.usenet.legends.lamey
    > AUK Offishal Tinfoil Sombrero award 05/07
    > Sweetness Seal Of Approval #3
    > #20 Usenet asshole
    > #6 Lits Slut
    > #9 Cog in the AUK Hate Machine
    > <Approved by Lionel>
    > #11 Most posting trolls/hunters/flonkers 2007
    > #1 Disenfranchised AUK Kookologist.
    > #1 AUK Galactic Killfile Award
    > < we all know how well that works...LOL >
    > Co-inventer of the "Prongtard Yap-Dog Award"
    > <working on one of them specheel AUK awards>
    > St. Lamey - Patron Saint Of Bridges, Underpasses and Caves
    > *First FAVW for the "holiday"*                            
    > < This space for rent >
     
    Emmett BADASS Gulley, Jul 17, 2010
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. Emmett BADASS Gulley

    Albatröss Guest

    Re: Hold the presses! Emmett brings breaking news only 6 years out of date.

    On Fri, 16 Jul 2010 16:44:23 -0700 (PDT), Emmett BADASS Gulley
    <> wrote:

    >> Maybe I'd have to go to the Dog House and watch Emmett whine in person if I
    >> was that desperate.

    >
    >do it kevin, because just like i have proven the others to be, you
    >guys are a bunch of pussies.


    Hey emma, you better be careful, these posts are being monitored by
    the BCSO and you look like your instigating trouble.

    heheheheheahahhahahaeheahehahahehehehaa
     
    Albatröss, Jul 17, 2010
    #3
  4. Emmett BADASS Gulley

    Albatröss Guest

    Re: Hold the presses! Emmett brings breaking news only 6 years out of date.

    On Fri, 16 Jul 2010 16:53:11 -0700 (PDT), Emmett BADASS Gulley
    <> wrote:

    >> Yea but we got jobs.

    >
    >what do jobs have to do with it Lamey?
    >
    >Granted that you weren't named in novins suit but damn, AUK posters
    >should be cautious because what novins did to others could happen to
    >them.


    And how many times in the last 10 years has that happened?

    >and before you even start, I ain't the least bit worried about meat-
    >cleaver. meaty doesn't stand a chance against me and he damn well
    >knows it.


    Then why are you so worried about it? And don't deny it because you
    admitted that you have been franticly calling up north.

    >I don't believe for a second that he filed nor do i believe he has
    >lawyers in san francisco. that's too far fetched.


    So that's why you have been calling up north?

    >for someone to have lawyers in california but yet live in ohio is
    >absurd to say the least.


    emma I have two other lawyers and they are in different countries
    because I do business there. So don't doubt things because you can't
    afford or understand them..

    >I have consulted with a lawyer here where i live and he has told me
    >that if he really needs me, he will do it pro-bono. lawyers are
    >compelled to take at least one pro-bono case.


    No they are not emma. They only take them if they need a tax write off
    and it all depends on the complexity of the case.

    And if you are not worried as you claim then why did you speak to a
    lawyer? Paranoid much?
     
    Albatröss, Jul 17, 2010
    #4
  5. On Jul 16, 7:44 pm, Emmett BADASS Gulley <>
    wrote:
    > On Jul 16, 7:28 pm, Cujo DeSockpuppet <> wrote:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > > Albatröss <mäil.tö.älbätross@gmäil.cöm> wrote innews::

    >
    > > >>well, i have heard from VERY CREDIBLE sources OUTSIDE of AUK, that
    > > >>this newsgroup is on the chopping block with 5 MAJOR ISP's

    >
    > > > emma your idea of a credible source is the voices in your head.

    >
    > > (Sorry to piggyback)
    > > So if they were inside of AUK they would be less credible? I suppose with
    > > an admitted and proven liar like Emmett and a few others here that the
    > > collective credibility of AUK does take a nose dive.

    >
    > > Since I don't post from an ISP, I'm struggling to figure out why I should
    > > care. It's not like I miss AOL posters.

    >
    > > Then again, if Emmett is threatening that he won't post here anymore, I
    > > suppose that would force me to find cheap entertainment elsewhere.

    >
    > > Maybe I'd have to go to the Dog House and watch Emmett whine in person if I
    > > was that desperate.

    >
    > do it kevin, because just like i have proven the others to be, you
    > guys are a bunch of pussies.
    >



    Emmett you are such a pussy your initials are P.M.S.
     
    Irkin Invader Zim, Jul 17, 2010
    #5
  6. On Jul 16, 8:01 pm, Lamey the Cable Guy <lames...@Use-Author-Supplied-
    Address.invalid> wrote:
    > On Fri, 16 Jul 2010 16:53:11 -0700 (PDT), Emmett BADASS Gulley
    >
    >
    >
    > <> wrote:
    > >On Jul 16, 7:46 pm, Lamey the Cable Guy <lames...@Use-Author-Supplied-
    > >Address.invalid> wrote:
    > >> On Fri, 16 Jul 2010 16:44:23 -0700 (PDT), Emmett BADASS Gulley

    >
    > >> <> wrote:
    > >> >On Jul 16, 7:28 pm, Cujo DeSockpuppet <> wrote:
    > >> >> Albatröss <mäil.tö.älbätross@gmäil.cöm> wrote innews::

    >
    > >> >> >>well, i have heard from VERY CREDIBLE sources OUTSIDE of AUK, that
    > >> >> >>this newsgroup is on the chopping block with 5 MAJOR ISP's

    >
    > >> >> > emma your idea of a credible source is the voices in your head.

    >
    > >> >> (Sorry to piggyback)
    > >> >> So if they were inside of AUK they would be less credible? I suppose with
    > >> >> an admitted and proven liar like Emmett and a few others here that the
    > >> >> collective credibility of AUK does take a nose dive.

    >
    > >> >> Since I don't post from an ISP, I'm struggling to figure out why I should
    > >> >> care. It's not like I miss AOL posters.

    >
    > >> >> Then again, if Emmett is threatening that he won't post here anymore, I
    > >> >> suppose that would force me to find cheap entertainment elsewhere.

    >
    > >> >> Maybe I'd have to go to the Dog House and watch Emmett whine in person if I
    > >> >> was that desperate.

    >
    > >> >do it kevin, because just like i have proven the others to be, you
    > >> >guys are a bunch of pussies.

    >
    > >> Yea but we got jobs.

    >
    > >what do jobs have to do with it Lamey?

    >
    > Get one and see what happens.
    >
    >
    >
    > >Granted that you weren't named in novins suit but damn, AUK posters
    > >should be cautious because what novins did to others could happen to
    > >them.

    >
    > He didn't do anything to them from what I heard. Dismissed with
    > Prejudice.
    >
    >
    >
    > >and before you even start, I ain't the least bit worried about meat-
    > >cleaver. meaty doesn't stand a chance against me and he damn well
    > >knows it.

    >
    > I've known Meat for years, we have mutual friends in Florida. Don't
    > underestimate the Buzzard Bois.


    Lamey, i have more friends in high places than you think i do.

    Your vouch for meaty don't mean shit to me. any person can stand up in
    court and say that and lie.
    >
    >
    >
    > >I don't believe for a second that he filed nor do i believe he has
    > >lawyers in san francisco. that's too far fetched.

    >
    > You didn't believe 10 years ago either.


    ????????? nothing happened 10 years ago with meaty and me.
    >
    >
    >
    > >for someone to have lawyers in california but yet live in ohio is
    > >absurd to say the least.

    >
    > Try that job thing we discussed earlier. You'll find people have
    > lawyers in abundance sometimes.


    there are no jobs lamey, i have told you that. not even for
    dishwashers.
    >
    >
    >
    > >I have consulted with a lawyer here where i live and he has told me
    > >that if he really needs me, he will do it pro-bono. lawyers are
    > >compelled to take at least one pro-bono case.

    >
    > So it will be his first? Doesn't sound to credible. Besides Sonny died
    > years ago.


    that's why you need to do more research. here in florida, lawyers must
    do a certain amout of pro-bono cases. and that's just about
    everywhere.
    >
    >
    >
    > --
    > Usenet lits score:
    >
    > GIT-R-DONE!
    >
    > alt.usenet.legends.lamey
    > AUK Offishal Tinfoil Sombrero award 05/07
    > Sweetness Seal Of Approval #3
    > #20 Usenet asshole
    > #6 Lits Slut
    > #9 Cog in the AUK Hate Machine
    > <Approved by Lionel>
    > #11 Most posting trolls/hunters/flonkers 2007
    > #1 Disenfranchised AUK Kookologist.
    > #1 AUK Galactic Killfile Award
    > < we all know how well that works...LOL >
    > Co-inventer of the "Prongtard Yap-Dog Award"
    > <working on one of them specheel AUK awards>
    > St. Lamey - Patron Saint Of Bridges, Underpasses and Caves
    > *First FAVW for the "holiday"*                            
    > < This space for rent >
     
    Emmett BADASS Gulley, Jul 17, 2010
    #6
  7. On Jul 16, 8:11 pm, Albatröss <mäil.tö.älbätross@gmäil.cöm> wrote:
    > On Fri, 16 Jul 2010 16:53:11 -0700 (PDT), Emmett BADASS Gulley
    >
    > <> wrote:
    > >> Yea but we got jobs.

    >
    > >what do jobs have to do with it Lamey?

    >
    > >Granted that you weren't named in novins suit but damn, AUK posters
    > >should be cautious because what novins did to others could happen to
    > >them.

    >
    > And how many times in the last 10 years has that happened?
    >
    > >and before you even start, I ain't the least bit worried about meat-
    > >cleaver. meaty doesn't stand a chance against me and he damn well
    > >knows it.

    >
    > Then why are you so worried about it? And don't deny it because you
    > admitted that you have been franticly calling up north.
    >
    > >I don't believe for a second that he filed nor do i believe he has
    > >lawyers in san francisco. that's too far fetched.

    >
    > So that's why you have been calling up north?
    >
    > >for someone to have lawyers in california but yet live in ohio is
    > >absurd to say the least.

    >
    > emma I have two other lawyers and they are in different countries
    > because I do business there. So don't doubt things because you can't
    > afford or understand them..
    >
    > >I have consulted with a lawyer here where i live and he has told me
    > >that if he really needs me, he will do it pro-bono. lawyers are
    > >compelled to take at least one pro-bono case.

    >
    > No they are not emma. They only take them if they need a tax write off
    > and it all depends on the complexity of the case.


    alb, you need to do more research yourself instead of the stuff your
    wife tells you.
    >
    > And if you are not worried as you claim then why did you speak to a
    > lawyer? Paranoid much?


    NOPE, not at all.
     
    Emmett BADASS Gulley, Jul 17, 2010
    #7
  8. On Jul 16, 9:23 pm, Irkin Invader Zim <>
    wrote:
    > On Jul 16, 7:44 pm, Emmett BADASS Gulley <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >
    >
    > > On Jul 16, 7:28 pm, Cujo DeSockpuppet <> wrote:

    >
    > > > Albatröss <mäil.tö.älbätross@gmäil.cöm> wrote innews::

    >
    > > > >>well, i have heard from VERY CREDIBLE sources OUTSIDE of AUK, that
    > > > >>this newsgroup is on the chopping block with 5 MAJOR ISP's

    >
    > > > > emma your idea of a credible source is the voices in your head.

    >
    > > > (Sorry to piggyback)
    > > > So if they were inside of AUK they would be less credible? I suppose with
    > > > an admitted and proven liar like Emmett and a few others here that the
    > > > collective credibility of AUK does take a nose dive.

    >
    > > > Since I don't post from an ISP, I'm struggling to figure out why I should
    > > > care. It's not like I miss AOL posters.

    >
    > > > Then again, if Emmett is threatening that he won't post here anymore, I
    > > > suppose that would force me to find cheap entertainment elsewhere.

    >
    > > > Maybe I'd have to go to the Dog House and watch Emmett whine in person if I
    > > > was that desperate.

    >
    > > do it kevin, because just like i have proven the others to be, you
    > > guys are a bunch of pussies.

    >
    > Emmett you are such a pussy your initials are P.M.S.


    **** off alexander cain the pizza boy fucker
     
    Emmett BADASS Gulley, Jul 17, 2010
    #8
  9. Emmett BADASS Gulley

    Albatröss Guest

    Re: Hold the presses! Emmett brings breaking news only 6 years out of date.

    On Fri, 16 Jul 2010 19:23:19 -0700 (PDT), Emmett BADASS Gulley
    <> wrote:

    >On Jul 16, 8:01 pm, Lamey the Cable Guy <lames...@Use-Author-Supplied-
    >Address.invalid> wrote:
    >> On Fri, 16 Jul 2010 16:53:11 -0700 (PDT), Emmett BADASS Gulley
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >> <> wrote:
    >> >On Jul 16, 7:46 pm, Lamey the Cable Guy <lames...@Use-Author-Supplied-
    >> >Address.invalid> wrote:
    >> >> On Fri, 16 Jul 2010 16:44:23 -0700 (PDT), Emmett BADASS Gulley

    >>
    >> >> <> wrote:
    >> >> >On Jul 16, 7:28 pm, Cujo DeSockpuppet <> wrote:
    >> >> >> Albatröss <mäil.tö.älbätross@gmäil.cöm> wrote innews::

    >>
    >> >> >> >>well, i have heard from VERY CREDIBLE sources OUTSIDE of AUK, that
    >> >> >> >>this newsgroup is on the chopping block with 5 MAJOR ISP's

    >>
    >> >> >> > emma your idea of a credible source is the voices in your head.

    >>
    >> >> >> (Sorry to piggyback)
    >> >> >> So if they were inside of AUK they would be less credible? I suppose with
    >> >> >> an admitted and proven liar like Emmett and a few others here that the
    >> >> >> collective credibility of AUK does take a nose dive.

    >>
    >> >> >> Since I don't post from an ISP, I'm struggling to figure out why I should
    >> >> >> care. It's not like I miss AOL posters.

    >>
    >> >> >> Then again, if Emmett is threatening that he won't post here anymore, I
    >> >> >> suppose that would force me to find cheap entertainment elsewhere.

    >>
    >> >> >> Maybe I'd have to go to the Dog House and watch Emmett whine in person if I
    >> >> >> was that desperate.

    >>
    >> >> >do it kevin, because just like i have proven the others to be, you
    >> >> >guys are a bunch of pussies.

    >>
    >> >> Yea but we got jobs.

    >>
    >> >what do jobs have to do with it Lamey?

    >>
    >> Get one and see what happens.
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >> >Granted that you weren't named in novins suit but damn, AUK posters
    >> >should be cautious because what novins did to others could happen to
    >> >them.

    >>
    >> He didn't do anything to them from what I heard. Dismissed with
    >> Prejudice.
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >> >and before you even start, I ain't the least bit worried about meat-
    >> >cleaver. meaty doesn't stand a chance against me and he damn well
    >> >knows it.

    >>
    >> I've known Meat for years, we have mutual friends in Florida. Don't
    >> underestimate the Buzzard Bois.

    >
    >Lamey, i have more friends in high places than you think i do.


    LOL emma, you have no friends in high places. And even if you did they
    have done nothing for you but sit and watch you fail.

    >
    >Your vouch for meaty don't mean shit to me. any person can stand up in
    >court and say that and lie.


    And only you would say that anyone needs to lie.

    >> >I don't believe for a second that he filed nor do i believe he has
    >> >lawyers in san francisco. that's too far fetched.

    >>
    >> You didn't believe 10 years ago either.

    >
    >????????? nothing happened 10 years ago with meaty and me.
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >> >for someone to have lawyers in california but yet live in ohio is
    >> >absurd to say the least.

    >>
    >> Try that job thing we discussed earlier. You'll find people have
    >> lawyers in abundance sometimes.

    >
    >there are no jobs lamey, i have told you that. not even for
    >dishwashers.


    emma you have admitted that you don't even look anymore so you don't
    have a clue.

    >> >I have consulted with a lawyer here where i live and he has told me
    >> >that if he really needs me, he will do it pro-bono. lawyers are
    >> >compelled to take at least one pro-bono case.

    >>
    >> So it will be his first? Doesn't sound to credible. Besides Sonny died
    >> years ago.

    >
    >that's why you need to do more research. here in florida, lawyers must
    >do a certain amout of pro-bono cases. and that's just about
    >everywhere.


    emma that is a load of shit. If that were true then legal aid would
    not exist because you could walk into any law firm and get them to do
    the same thing. Why do you even post lies like this emma????
     
    Albatröss, Jul 17, 2010
    #9
  10. Emmett BADASS Gulley

    Albatröss Guest

    Re: Hold the presses! Emmett brings breaking news only 6 years out of date.

    On Fri, 16 Jul 2010 19:24:32 -0700 (PDT), Emmett BADASS Gulley
    <> wrote:

    >On Jul 16, 8:11 pm, Albatröss <mäil.tö.älbätross@gmäil.cöm> wrote:
    >> On Fri, 16 Jul 2010 16:53:11 -0700 (PDT), Emmett BADASS Gulley
    >>
    >> <> wrote:
    >> >> Yea but we got jobs.

    >>
    >> >what do jobs have to do with it Lamey?

    >>
    >> >Granted that you weren't named in novins suit but damn, AUK posters
    >> >should be cautious because what novins did to others could happen to
    >> >them.

    >>
    >> And how many times in the last 10 years has that happened?
    >>
    >> >and before you even start, I ain't the least bit worried about meat-
    >> >cleaver. meaty doesn't stand a chance against me and he damn well
    >> >knows it.

    >>
    >> Then why are you so worried about it? And don't deny it because you
    >> admitted that you have been franticly calling up north.
    >>
    >> >I don't believe for a second that he filed nor do i believe he has
    >> >lawyers in san francisco. that's too far fetched.

    >>
    >> So that's why you have been calling up north?
    >>
    >> >for someone to have lawyers in california but yet live in ohio is
    >> >absurd to say the least.

    >>
    >> emma I have two other lawyers and they are in different countries
    >> because I do business there. So don't doubt things because you can't
    >> afford or understand them..
    >>
    >> >I have consulted with a lawyer here where i live and he has told me
    >> >that if he really needs me, he will do it pro-bono. lawyers are
    >> >compelled to take at least one pro-bono case.

    >>
    >> No they are not emma. They only take them if they need a tax write off
    >> and it all depends on the complexity of the case.

    >
    >alb, you need to do more research yourself instead of the stuff your
    >wife tells you.


    emma she is a partner in a law firm, she knows how that works.

    >> And if you are not worried as you claim then why did you speak to a
    >> lawyer? Paranoid much?

    >
    >NOPE, not at all.


    You sure make lots of calls and cry about it so that makes you
    paranoid.
     
    Albatröss, Jul 17, 2010
    #10
  11. Emmett BADASS Gulley

    Albatröss Guest

    Re: Hold the presses! Emmett brings breaking news only 6 years out of date.

    On Fri, 16 Jul 2010 19:25:58 -0700 (PDT), Emmett BADASS Gulley
    <> wrote:

    >On Jul 16, 9:23 pm, Irkin Invader Zim <>
    >wrote:
    >> On Jul 16, 7:44 pm, Emmett BADASS Gulley <>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >> > On Jul 16, 7:28 pm, Cujo DeSockpuppet <> wrote:

    >>
    >> > > Albatröss <mäil.tö.älbätross@gmäil.cöm> wrote innews::

    >>
    >> > > >>well, i have heard from VERY CREDIBLE sources OUTSIDE of AUK, that
    >> > > >>this newsgroup is on the chopping block with 5 MAJOR ISP's

    >>
    >> > > > emma your idea of a credible source is the voices in your head.

    >>
    >> > > (Sorry to piggyback)
    >> > > So if they were inside of AUK they would be less credible? I suppose with
    >> > > an admitted and proven liar like Emmett and a few others here that the
    >> > > collective credibility of AUK does take a nose dive.

    >>
    >> > > Since I don't post from an ISP, I'm struggling to figure out why I should
    >> > > care. It's not like I miss AOL posters.

    >>
    >> > > Then again, if Emmett is threatening that he won't post here anymore, I
    >> > > suppose that would force me to find cheap entertainment elsewhere.

    >>
    >> > > Maybe I'd have to go to the Dog House and watch Emmett whine in person if I
    >> > > was that desperate.

    >>
    >> > do it kevin, because just like i have proven the others to be, you
    >> > guys are a bunch of pussies.

    >>
    >> Emmett you are such a pussy your initials are P.M.S.

    >
    >**** off alexander cain the pizza boy fucker


    wow emma you must be hanging out with the kids at fee park again.
     
    Albatröss, Jul 17, 2010
    #11
  12. Emmett BADASS Gulley

    Guest

    On Jul 16, 7:53 pm, Emmett UNEMPLOYED CONVICTED FELON Gulley
    <> wrote:
    > On Jul 16, 7:46 pm, Lamey the Cable Guy <lames...@Use-Author-Supplied-
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Address.invalid> wrote:
    > > On Fri, 16 Jul 2010 16:44:23 -0700 (PDT), Emmett BIGGER PUSSY THAN ANDY DICK Gulley

    >
    > > <> wrote:
    > > >On Jul 16, 7:28 pm, Cujo DeSockpuppet <> wrote:
    > > >> Albatröss <mäil.tö.älbätross@gmäil.cöm> wrote innews::

    >
    > > >> >>well, i have heard from VERY CREDIBLE sources OUTSIDE of AUK, that
    > > >> >>this newsgroup is on the chopping block with 5 MAJOR ISP's

    >
    > > >> > emma your idea of a credible source is the voices in your head.

    >
    > > >> (Sorry to piggyback)
    > > >> So if they were inside of AUK they would be less credible? I suppose with
    > > >> an admitted and proven liar like Emmett and a few others here that the
    > > >> collective credibility of AUK does take a nose dive.

    >
    > > >> Since I don't post from an ISP, I'm struggling to figure out why I should
    > > >> care. It's not like I miss AOL posters.

    >
    > > >> Then again, if Emmett is threatening that he won't post here anymore, I
    > > >> suppose that would force me to find cheap entertainment elsewhere.

    >
    > > >> Maybe I'd have to go to the Dog House and watch Emmett whine in person if I
    > > >> was that desperate.

    >
    > > >do it kevin, because just like i have proven the others to be, you
    > > >guys are a bunch of pussies.

    >
    > > Yea but we got jobs.

    >
    > what do jobs have to do with it Lamey?



    People have the money to visit the Dog House daily as patrons while
    you barely get by on free meals there in exchange for menial labor.
    People have the money to hire an attorney to sue your dweeb ass for
    harassment and emotional damages after you try to tattle to the
    manager or police.
    People have the money to order anything on the menu while you drool
    over the appetizers.
    People have the money to do whatever the heck they want within reason
    while you can barely leave the county without notifying authorities.

    That's what jobs have to do with it. Jobs mean respect, money and
    freedom, three things you don't have right now





    >
    > Granted that you weren't named in novins suit but damn, AUK posters
    > should be cautious because what novins did to others could happen to
    > them.
    >



    Is that a threat, moron?



    > and before you even start, I ain't the least bit worried about meat-
    > cleaver. meaty doesn't stand a chance against me and he damn well
    > knows it.
    >


    If you weren't worried you wouldn't post something as stupid as that.



    > I don't believe for a second that he filed nor do i believe he has
    > lawyers in san francisco. that's too far fetched.
    >


    You're a paranoid hypocritical bigoted douchebag. What you believe is
    of little consequence to Plow.



    > for someone to have lawyers in california but yet live in ohio is
    > absurd to say the least.
    >



    For someone to say he files charges at a police station on a daily
    basis is absurd to say the least.



    > I have consulted with a lawyer here where i live



    Sure you did. Let me guess, Lionel Hutz or is it the law firm of
    Dooch, Bagg and IMadeThisAllUp?

    (they defended O.J. once)




    > and he has told me
    > that if he really needs me, he will do it pro-bono. lawyers are
    > compelled to take at least one pro-bono case.
    >


    No lawyer would take your "case" pro-bono because you don't have a
    "case." You don't even have a clean shirt to wear.
     
    , Jul 17, 2010
    #12
  13. Emmett BADASS Gulley

    Guest

    On Jul 16, 10:44 pm, Albatröss <mäil.tö.älbätross@gmäil.cöm> wrote:
    > On Fri, 16 Jul 2010 19:25:58 -0700 (PDT), Emmett BADASS Gulley
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > <> wrote:
    > >On Jul 16, 9:23 pm, Irkin Invader Zim <>
    > >wrote:
    > >> On Jul 16, 7:44 pm, Emmett BADASS Gulley <>
    > >> wrote:

    >
    > >> > On Jul 16, 7:28 pm, Cujo DeSockpuppet <> wrote:

    >
    > >> > > Albatröss <mäil.tö.älbätross@gmäil.cöm> wrote innews::

    >
    > >> > > >>well, i have heard from VERY CREDIBLE sources OUTSIDE of AUK, that
    > >> > > >>this newsgroup is on the chopping block with 5 MAJOR ISP's

    >
    > >> > > > emma your idea of a credible source is the voices in your head.

    >
    > >> > > (Sorry to piggyback)
    > >> > > So if they were inside of AUK they would be less credible? I suppose with
    > >> > > an admitted and proven liar like Emmett and a few others here that the
    > >> > > collective credibility of AUK does take a nose dive.

    >
    > >> > > Since I don't post from an ISP, I'm struggling to figure out why I should
    > >> > > care. It's not like I miss AOL posters.

    >
    > >> > > Then again, if Emmett is threatening that he won't post here anymore, I
    > >> > > suppose that would force me to find cheap entertainment elsewhere.

    >
    > >> > > Maybe I'd have to go to the Dog House and watch Emmett whine in person if I
    > >> > > was that desperate.

    >
    > >> > do it kevin, because just like i have proven the others to be, you
    > >> > guys are a bunch of pussies.

    >
    > >> Emmett you are such a pussy your initials are P.M.S.

    >
    > >**** off alexander cain the pizza boy fucker

    >
    > wow emma you must be hanging out with the kids at fee park again.




    He certainly is taking a very disturbing turn in his replies.
     
    , Jul 17, 2010
    #13
  14. On Jul 16, 11:53 pm, wrote:
    > On Jul 16, 7:53 pm, Emmett UNEMPLOYED CONVICTED FELON Gulley
    >
    >
    >
    > <> wrote:
    > > On Jul 16, 7:46 pm, Lamey the Cable Guy <lames...@Use-Author-Supplied-

    >
    > > Address.invalid> wrote:
    > > > On Fri, 16 Jul 2010 16:44:23 -0700 (PDT), Emmett BIGGER PUSSY THAN ANDY DICK Gulley

    >
    > > > <> wrote:
    > > > >On Jul 16, 7:28 pm, Cujo DeSockpuppet <> wrote:
    > > > >> Albatröss <mäil.tö.älbätross@gmäil.cöm> wrote innews::

    >
    > > > >> >>well, i have heard from VERY CREDIBLE sources OUTSIDE of AUK, that
    > > > >> >>this newsgroup is on the chopping block with 5 MAJOR ISP's

    >
    > > > >> > emma your idea of a credible source is the voices in your head.

    >
    > > > >> (Sorry to piggyback)
    > > > >> So if they were inside of AUK they would be less credible? I suppose with
    > > > >> an admitted and proven liar like Emmett and a few others here that the
    > > > >> collective credibility of AUK does take a nose dive.

    >
    > > > >> Since I don't post from an ISP, I'm struggling to figure out why I should
    > > > >> care. It's not like I miss AOL posters.

    >
    > > > >> Then again, if Emmett is threatening that he won't post here anymore, I
    > > > >> suppose that would force me to find cheap entertainment elsewhere.

    >
    > > > >> Maybe I'd have to go to the Dog House and watch Emmett whine in person if I
    > > > >> was that desperate.

    >
    > > > >do it kevin, because just like i have proven the others to be, you
    > > > >guys are a bunch of pussies.

    >
    > > > Yea but we got jobs.

    >
    > > what do jobs have to do with it Lamey?

    >
    > People have the money to visit the Dog House daily as patrons while
    > you barely get by on free meals there in exchange for menial labor.


    ROTFLMAO! this is so far from the real truth it's mind-boggling where
    you get this stuff from.
    > People have the money to hire an attorney to sue your dweeb ass for
    > harassment and emotional damages after you try to tattle to the
    > manager or police.


    after i have warned the manager of the situation, then i no longer am
    involved.
    > People have the money to order anything on the menu while you drool
    > over the appetizers.


    LOL! you think this is a restaurant too! you obviously don't know the
    truth then
    > People have the money to do whatever the heck they want within reason
    > while you can barely leave the county without notifying authorities.


    there are no restrictions like that on me and i want you to show proof
    of that claim, otherwise that is libel and slander.
    >
    > That's what jobs have to do with it. Jobs mean respect, money and
    > freedom, three things you don't have right now


    I have all the freedom i need.
    >
    >
    >
    > > Granted that you weren't named in novins suit but damn, AUK posters
    > > should be cautious because what novins did to others could happen to
    > > them.

    >
    > Is that a threat, moron?
    >
    > > and before you even start, I ain't the least bit worried about meat-
    > > cleaver. meaty doesn't stand a chance against me and he damn well
    > > knows it.

    >
    > If you weren't worried you wouldn't post something as stupid as that.


    LOL, you take things out of context too.
    >
    > > I don't believe for a second that he filed nor do i believe he has
    > > lawyers in san francisco. that's too far fetched.

    >
    > You're a paranoid hypocritical bigoted douchebag. What you believe is
    > of little consequence to Plow.
    >
    > > for someone to have lawyers in california but yet live in ohio is
    > > absurd to say the least.

    >
    > For someone to say he files charges at a police station on a daily
    > basis is absurd to say the least.
    >
    > > I have consulted with a lawyer here where i live

    >
    > Sure you did. Let me guess, Lionel Hutz or is it the law firm of
    > Dooch, Bagg and IMadeThisAllUp?
    >
    > (they defended O.J. once)
    >
    > > and he has told me
    > > that if he really needs me, he will do it pro-bono. lawyers are
    > > compelled to take at least one pro-bono case.

    >
    > No lawyer would take your "case" pro-bono because you don't have a
    > "case." You don't even have a clean shirt to wear.


    libeling me again fuckface?
     
    Emmett BADASS Gulley, Jul 17, 2010
    #14
  15. On Jul 16, 11:58 pm, wrote:
    > On Jul 16, 10:44 pm, Albatröss <mäil.tö.älbätross@gmäil.cöm> wrote:
    >
    >
    >
    > > On Fri, 16 Jul 2010 19:25:58 -0700 (PDT), Emmett BADASS Gulley

    >
    > > <> wrote:
    > > >On Jul 16, 9:23 pm, Irkin Invader Zim <>
    > > >wrote:
    > > >> On Jul 16, 7:44 pm, Emmett BADASS Gulley <>
    > > >> wrote:

    >
    > > >> > On Jul 16, 7:28 pm, Cujo DeSockpuppet <> wrote:

    >
    > > >> > > Albatröss <mäil.tö.älbätross@gmäil.cöm> wrote innews::

    >
    > > >> > > >>well, i have heard from VERY CREDIBLE sources OUTSIDE of AUK, that
    > > >> > > >>this newsgroup is on the chopping block with 5 MAJOR ISP's

    >
    > > >> > > > emma your idea of a credible source is the voices in your head..

    >
    > > >> > > (Sorry to piggyback)
    > > >> > > So if they were inside of AUK they would be less credible? I suppose with
    > > >> > > an admitted and proven liar like Emmett and a few others here that the
    > > >> > > collective credibility of AUK does take a nose dive.

    >
    > > >> > > Since I don't post from an ISP, I'm struggling to figure out why I should
    > > >> > > care. It's not like I miss AOL posters.

    >
    > > >> > > Then again, if Emmett is threatening that he won't post here anymore, I
    > > >> > > suppose that would force me to find cheap entertainment elsewhere.

    >
    > > >> > > Maybe I'd have to go to the Dog House and watch Emmett whine in person if I
    > > >> > > was that desperate.

    >
    > > >> > do it kevin, because just like i have proven the others to be, you
    > > >> > guys are a bunch of pussies.

    >
    > > >> Emmett you are such a pussy your initials are P.M.S.

    >
    > > >**** off alexander cain the pizza boy fucker

    >
    > > wow emma you must be hanging out with the kids at fee park again.

    >
    > He certainly is taking a very disturbing turn in his replies.


    yeah and you have taken a turn for the worst in harassing me.
     
    Emmett BADASS Gulley, Jul 17, 2010
    #15
  16. Emmett BADASS Gulley

    Albatröss Guest

    Re: Hold the presses! Emmett brings breaking news only 6 years out of date.

    On Fri, 16 Jul 2010 22:02:50 -0700 (PDT), Emmett BADASS Gulley
    <> wrote:

    >On Jul 16, 11:58 pm, wrote:
    >> On Jul 16, 10:44 pm, Albatröss <mäil.tö.älbätross@gmäil.cöm> wrote:
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >> > On Fri, 16 Jul 2010 19:25:58 -0700 (PDT), Emmett BADASS Gulley

    >>
    >> > <> wrote:
    >> > >On Jul 16, 9:23 pm, Irkin Invader Zim <>
    >> > >wrote:
    >> > >> On Jul 16, 7:44 pm, Emmett BADASS Gulley <>
    >> > >> wrote:

    >>
    >> > >> > On Jul 16, 7:28 pm, Cujo DeSockpuppet <> wrote:

    >>
    >> > >> > > Albatröss <mäil.tö.älbätross@gmäil.cöm> wrote innews::

    >>
    >> > >> > > >>well, i have heard from VERY CREDIBLE sources OUTSIDE of AUK, that
    >> > >> > > >>this newsgroup is on the chopping block with 5 MAJOR ISP's

    >>
    >> > >> > > > emma your idea of a credible source is the voices in your head.

    >>
    >> > >> > > (Sorry to piggyback)
    >> > >> > > So if they were inside of AUK they would be less credible? I suppose with
    >> > >> > > an admitted and proven liar like Emmett and a few others here that the
    >> > >> > > collective credibility of AUK does take a nose dive.

    >>
    >> > >> > > Since I don't post from an ISP, I'm struggling to figure out why I should
    >> > >> > > care. It's not like I miss AOL posters.

    >>
    >> > >> > > Then again, if Emmett is threatening that he won't post here anymore, I
    >> > >> > > suppose that would force me to find cheap entertainment elsewhere.

    >>
    >> > >> > > Maybe I'd have to go to the Dog House and watch Emmett whine in person if I
    >> > >> > > was that desperate.

    >>
    >> > >> > do it kevin, because just like i have proven the others to be, you
    >> > >> > guys are a bunch of pussies.

    >>
    >> > >> Emmett you are such a pussy your initials are P.M.S.

    >>
    >> > >**** off alexander cain the pizza boy fucker

    >>
    >> > wow emma you must be hanging out with the kids at fee park again.

    >>
    >> He certainly is taking a very disturbing turn in his replies.

    >
    >yeah and you have taken a turn for the worst in harassing me.


    If you don't want to see people's replies emma then apply the filters.
    And remember your the only one who evades the filters.
     
    Albatröss, Jul 17, 2010
    #16
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Frank Tarczynski
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    609
    Ivor Jones
    Sep 6, 2005
  2. Wade365
    Replies:
    8
    Views:
    578
    Brian \Demolition Man\ Little
    Nov 8, 2003
  3. Albatröss
    Replies:
    4
    Views:
    565
  4. §ñühw¤£f

    Re: Emmett Gulley

    §ñühw¤£f, Sep 23, 2010, in forum: Computer Support
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    597
    Meat Plow
    Sep 23, 2010
  5. §ñühw¤£f

    Re: Emmett Gulley : Your bluff is called. Again.

    §ñühw¤£f, Sep 23, 2010, in forum: Computer Support
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    586
    Meat Plow
    Sep 23, 2010
Loading...

Share This Page