Re: Hold the presses! Emmett brings breaking news only 6 years out of date.

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Albatröss, Jul 17, 2010.

  1. Albatröss

    Albatröss Guest

    On Fri, 16 Jul 2010 23:28:55 +0000 (UTC), Cujo DeSockpuppet
    <> wrote:

    >Albatröss <mäil.tö.älbätross@gmäil.cöm> wrote in
    >
    >>>well, i have heard from VERY CREDIBLE sources OUTSIDE of AUK, that
    >>>this newsgroup is on the chopping block with 5 MAJOR ISP's

    >> emma your idea of a credible source is the voices in your head.

    >(Sorry to piggyback)
    >So if they were inside of AUK they would be less credible? I suppose with
    >an admitted and proven liar like Emmett and a few others here that the
    >collective credibility of AUK does take a nose dive.
    >
    >Since I don't post from an ISP, I'm struggling to figure out why I should
    >care. It's not like I miss AOL posters.
    >
    >Then again, if Emmett is threatening that he won't post here anymore, I
    >suppose that would force me to find cheap entertainment elsewhere.

    Hell anymore watching a game of chess on Telemundo is more
    entertaining. At least that is not as repetitive as emma.

    >Maybe I'd have to go to the Dog House and watch Emmett whine in person if I
    >was that desperate.

    From what I am hearing from a credible source Tosh.0 will soon have a
    video of emma doing crapeoke to go along with the rant recordings he
    made back in 1998. Then we can all sit back and laugh at him on tv.

    Albatröss, Jul 17, 2010

  2. Re: Hold the presses! Emmett brings breaking news only 6 years out ofdate.

    On Jul 16, 8:21 pm, Albatröss <mäil.tö.älbätross@gmäil.cöm> wrote:
    > On Fri, 16 Jul 2010 23:28:55 +0000 (UTC), Cujo DeSockpuppet
    >

    > <> wrote:
    > >Albatröss <mäil.tö.älbätross@gmäil.cöm> wrote in

    > >> emma your idea of a credible source is the voices in your head.

    > >(Sorry to piggyback)
    > >So if they were inside of AUK they would be less credible? I suppose with
    > >an admitted and proven liar like Emmett and a few others here that the
    > >collective credibility of AUK does take a nose dive.

    > >Since I don't post from an ISP, I'm struggling to figure out why I should
    > >care. It's not like I miss AOL posters.

    > >Then again, if Emmett is threatening that he won't post here anymore, I
    > >suppose that would force me to find cheap entertainment elsewhere.

    > Hell anymore watching a game of chess on Telemundo is more
    > entertaining. At least that is not as repetitive as emma.
    >
    > >Maybe I'd have to go to the Dog House and watch Emmett whine in person if I
    > >was that desperate.

    > From what I am hearing from a credible source Tosh.0 will soon have a
    > video of emma doing crapeoke to go along with the rant recordings he
    > made back in 1998. Then we can all sit back and laugh at him on tv.

    I am watching sabrina like a hawk, and if i see her even looking
    suspicious, i will have her booted.

    Emmett BADASS Gulley, Jul 17, 2010

  3. Albatröss

    Albatröss Guest

    Re: Hold the presses! Emmett brings breaking news only 6 years out of date.

    On Fri, 16 Jul 2010 19:25:26 -0700 (PDT), Emmett BADASS Gulley
    <> wrote:

    >On Jul 16, 8:21 pm, Albatröss <mäil.tö.älbätross@gmäil.cöm> wrote:
    >> On Fri, 16 Jul 2010 23:28:55 +0000 (UTC), Cujo DeSockpuppet
    >>

    >> <> wrote:
    >> >Albatröss <mäil.tö.älbätross@gmäil.cöm> wrote in

    >> >(Sorry to piggyback)
    >> >So if they were inside of AUK they would be less credible? I suppose with
    >> >an admitted and proven liar like Emmett and a few others here that the
    >> >collective credibility of AUK does take a nose dive.

    >> >Since I don't post from an ISP, I'm struggling to figure out why I should
    >> >care. It's not like I miss AOL posters.

    >> >Then again, if Emmett is threatening that he won't post here anymore, I
    >> >suppose that would force me to find cheap entertainment elsewhere.

    >> Hell anymore watching a game of chess on Telemundo is more
    >> entertaining. At least that is not as repetitive as emma.
    >>
    >> >Maybe I'd have to go to the Dog House and watch Emmett whine in person if I
    >> >was that desperate.

    >> From what I am hearing from a credible source Tosh.0 will soon have a
    >> video of emma doing crapeoke to go along with the rant recordings he
    >> made back in 1998. Then we can all sit back and laugh at him on tv.

    >I am watching sabrina like a hawk, and if i see her even looking
    >suspicious, i will have her booted.

    Oh Oh that's funny. Why don't you walk over to her and tell her that
    and see what she says to you. Damn emma your a paranoid finger
    pointing drama queen.

    BTW I just sent her a copy of your post, I am sure she will get a kick
    out of it.

    Albatröss, Jul 17, 2010
  4. Albatröss

    Guest

    Re: Hold the presses! Emmett brings breaking news only 6 years out ofdate.

    On Jul 16, 8:21 pm, Albatröss <mäil.tö.älbätross@gmäil.cöm> wrote:
    > On Fri, 16 Jul 2010 23:28:55 +0000 (UTC), Cujo DeSockpuppet
    >

    > <> wrote:
    > >Albatröss <mäil.tö.älbätross@gmäil.cöm> wrote in

    > >> emma your idea of a credible source is the voices in your head.

    > >(Sorry to piggyback)
    > >So if they were inside of AUK they would be less credible? I suppose with
    > >an admitted and proven liar like Emmett and a few others here that the
    > >collective credibility of AUK does take a nose dive.

    > >Since I don't post from an ISP, I'm struggling to figure out why I should
    > >care. It's not like I miss AOL posters.

    > >Then again, if Emmett is threatening that he won't post here anymore, I
    > >suppose that would force me to find cheap entertainment elsewhere.

    > Hell anymore watching a game of chess on Telemundo is more
    > entertaining. At least that is not as repetitive as emma.
    >
    > >Maybe I'd have to go to the Dog House and watch Emmett whine in person if I
    > >was that desperate.

    > From what I am hearing from a credible source Tosh.0 will soon have a
    > video of emma doing crapeoke to go along with the rant recordings he
    > made back in 1998. Then we can all sit back and laugh at him on tv.

    oh shit I wish someone would make that true

    You MUST Facebook the date of air if that happens

    Then immediately steal it and burn it to YouTube *heh* damn copyrights!

    , Jul 17, 2010
  5. Albatröss

    Guest

    Re: Hold the presses! Emmett brings breaking news only 6 years out ofdate.

    On Jul 16, 10:25 pm, Emmett BADASS Gulley <>
    wrote:
    > On Jul 16, 8:21 pm, Albatröss <mäil.tö.älbätross@gmäil.cöm> wrote:
    >

    > > On Fri, 16 Jul 2010 23:28:55 +0000 (UTC), Cujo DeSockpuppet

    > > <> wrote:
    > > >Albatröss <mäil.tö.älbätross@gmäil.cöm> wrote in

    > > >(Sorry to piggyback)
    > > >So if they were inside of AUK they would be less credible? I suppose with
    > > >an admitted and proven liar like Emmett and a few others here that the
    > > >collective credibility of AUK does take a nose dive.

    > > >Since I don't post from an ISP, I'm struggling to figure out why I should
    > > >care. It's not like I miss AOL posters.

    > > >Then again, if Emmett is threatening that he won't post here anymore, I
    > > >suppose that would force me to find cheap entertainment elsewhere.

    > > Hell anymore watching a game of chess on Telemundo is more
    > > entertaining. At least that is not as repetitive as emma.

    > > >Maybe I'd have to go to the Dog House and watch Emmett whine in person if I
    > > >was that desperate.

    > > From what I am hearing from a credible source Tosh.0 will soon have a
    > > video of emma doing crapeoke to go along with the rant recordings he
    > > made back in 1998. Then we can all sit back and laugh at him on tv.

    > I am watching sabrina like a hawk, and if i see her even looking
    > suspicious, i will have her booted.

    Stalking noted. Stupidity noted. By the way dumbass, you can't have
    anyone booted -- that is the management's job, not yours.

    , Jul 17, 2010