Re: HoGGiN' get tweaked

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Justin, Jul 6, 2010.

  1. Justin

    Justin Guest

    In article <7kyYn.16815$>,
    "WeReo_BoY" <> wrote:

    > You can't brag online about speeding at 152 mph on federal parkland and not
    > expect someone to report you for that. Especially when you're already a
    > convicted, regisTuRD child molester on the Megan's Law for LIFE.
    >
    > Exhibits:
    >
    > Exhibit A, the Former: I was speeding in my casket on federal parkland
    > evading and eluding federal police officers.
    >
    > Exhibit B, the Latter: I'm taking my dumb mutt with me for a nice, quiet
    > weekend drive in the country in my luxurious casket.
    >
    > Are you telling me the feds didn't visit the california jam FED club
    > founder, bowling pin Feet once again after finding out about this? I don't
    > know WHY in Hell the elderly, convicted pedophile bowling pin Feet wasn't
    > rearrested at that time.
    >
    > Can anyone tell me why the PeD wasn't re-arrested at that time?
    >
    > You bloody well can't drive your 'kette inside a prison cell.

    -----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
    Version: N/A

    wN0RNjZPI7wTFoMqwCytlnbBa9r5/vL68NoB+6VJeklCWM4FBb7Wn9s8O+r4oQng
    seb7SqH+LBwa7lz9se6Z1kgiFrulagY6VP5WXs2OktsPlvkvolqI1iHqGYZ2uhLf
    k0EadxNsshi5FC2rxo6WrJkTRmEsuyxAMb5wg8QE05tv/D6cZdx5e6m+6NKeppV3
    B3hSPCPzeQB/kfhrAqzd8Vz8CR97CZahBhO2Dop0DcLNpO9lEF8gUId9lN==
    =r1k7
    -----END PGP MESSAGE-----

    Justin, Jul 6, 2010

  2. Justin

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    On 06/07/2010 13:56, WeReo_BoY wrote:
    > "Justin"<> wrote in message
    >> In article<7kyYn.16815$>,
    >> "WeReo_BoY"<> wrote:
    >>
    >>> You can't brag online about speeding at 152 mph on federal parkland and
    >>> not
    >>> expect someone to report you for that. Especially when you're already a
    >>> convicted, regisTuRD child molester on the Megan's Law for LIFE.
    >>>
    >>> Exhibits:
    >>>
    >>> Exhibit A, the Former: I was speeding in my casket on federal parkland
    >>> evading and eluding federal police officers.
    >>>
    >>> Exhibit B, the Latter: I'm taking my dumb mutt with me for a nice, quiet
    >>> weekend drive in the country in my luxurious casket.
    >>>
    >>> Are you telling me the feds didn't visit the california jam FED club
    >>> founder, bowling pin Feet once again after finding out about this? I
    >>> don't
    >>> know WHY in Hell the elderly, convicted pedophile bowling pin Feet wasn't
    >>> rearrested at that time.
    >>>
    >>> Can anyone tell me why the PeD wasn't re-arrested at that time?
    >>>
    >>> You bloody well can't drive your 'kette inside a prison cell.

    >> -----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
    >> Version: N/A
    >>
    >> wN0RNjZPI7wTFoMqwCytlnbBa9r5/vL68NoB+6VJeklCWM4FBb7Wn9s8O+r4oQng
    >> seb7SqH+LBwa7lz9se6Z1kgiFrulagY6VP5WXs2OktsPlvkvolqI1iHqGYZ2uhLf
    >> k0EadxNsshi5FC2rxo6WrJkTRmEsuyxAMb5wg8QE05tv/D6cZdx5e6m+6NKeppV3
    >> B3hSPCPzeQB/kfhrAqzd8Vz8CR97CZahBhO2Dop0DcLNpO9lEF8gUId9lN==
    >> =r1k7
    >> -----END PGP MESSAGE-----

    > Good news!

    Idiot.

    Desk Rabbit, Jul 6, 2010

  3. Justin

    iL_weReo Guest

    On Jul 6, 10:24 am, Desk Rabbit <> wrote:
    > On 06/07/2010 13:56, WeReo_BoY wrote:
    >

    > > "Justin"<>  wrote in message

    > >> -----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
    > >> Version: N/A

    > >> wN0RNjZPI7wTFoMqwCytlnbBa9r5/vL68NoB+6VJeklCWM4FBb7Wn9s8O+r4oQng
    > >> seb7SqH+LBwa7lz9se6Z1kgiFrulagY6VP5WXs2OktsPlvkvolqI1iHqGYZ2uhLf
    > >> k0EadxNsshi5FC2rxo6WrJkTRmEsuyxAMb5wg8QE05tv/D6cZdx5e6m+6NKeppV3
    > >> B3hSPCPzeQB/kfhrAqzd8Vz8CR97CZahBhO2Dop0DcLNpO9lEF8gUId9lN==
    > >> =r1k7
    > >> -----END PGP MESSAGE-----

    > > Good news!

    > Idiot.- Hide quoted text -