    helpfull.

    all i had to do was run through the installation program for the drivers and
    everything worked automagically.

    =?Utf-8?B?enhub3M=?=, Aug 10, 2005

  2. Does that include scanning from the printers panel? Because that really
    threw me, and something in there throws more people than me and no one told
    us to scan from the controlpanel applet and who would expect that anyway,
    with a 'scan' button on the printer itself. No, talking IS beautyful!

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Aug 10, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?enhub3M=?=

    jackfrost64 Guest

    Installed Printer is a HP PSC1410v. Installed the Driver from PlanetAMD64;
    Never edited any text, Had printing from Printer control Panel & scanning
    from Icon in Control Panel. Am now working on getting Scanning to work from
    Printer control panel , and getting copy to work. Thanks to all in this
    group who made this possible.

    Richard

    jackfrost64, Aug 10, 2005
  4. i first tried it in photoshop then the next time i plugged the scanner into
    my notebook (i keep it plugged into the print server normally) the default
    applet popped up and i scanned that way as well.

    =?Utf-8?B?enhub3M=?=, Aug 11, 2005