Re: Ho,ho,ho! - Happily scanning away. . .

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Charlie Russel - MVP, Aug 10, 2005.

  1. Tony -- how about putting together a step by step. If you don't want to do a
    "finished" one, email me directly and I'll clean it up and repost on our
    blog. That way we can make it easier for others.

    --
    Please, all replies to the newsgroup.
    ======================

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Aug 10, 2005

  2. Thanks, Charlie.

    I could certainly do that. I am not computerizing as part of my work, so I
    may need the weekend to do it - doublechecking all steps, and-so-on. I was
    primarily thinking of the precious few already there, but you are right - we
    do not want to re-invent the soupbowl all over every single time. Good
    thinking!

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Aug 10, 2005

  3. That's the main reason I'm blogging these days. This NG is very useful, but
    message expire and the threading can get in the way some times. So when we
    find a solution, or get asked the same question enough times, I try to write
    it up and blog it. Then it's easy to point to it later and it's more
    generally searchable.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Aug 10, 2005
  4. Well, then. I'll put my fingertips to the drill and let you know.

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Aug 10, 2005