Re: Hiring Protocols

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by Hired Goon, May 6, 2004.

  1. Hired Goon

    Hired Goon Guest

    "." <n@.com> wrote in message news:...
    > Are you expected to show your scores, or is proof of certification enough?
    >
    > Thanks

    LOL, I guess you just squeaked by.
    Hired Goon, May 6, 2004

  2. Hired Goon

    JaR Guest

    On Thu, 06 May 2004 13:43:15 -0400, Hired Goon declaimed:

    > "." <n@.com> wrote in message news:...
    >> Are you expected to show your scores, or is proof of certification
    >> enough?
    >>
    >> Thanks
    >>

    > LOL, I guess you just squeaked by.

    Wait until he finds out that you can't get a job on a help desk with less
    than a 950 average.

    JaR
    Median Thug
    JaR, May 6, 2004

  3. Hired Goon

    Neil Guest

    JaR <> wrote in

    > Wait until he finds out that you can't get a job on a _hell_ desk with

    less
    > than a 950 average.

    IFYPFY

    will he be in the cubicle next to you?
    ;)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, May 6, 2004
  4. Hired Goon

    JaR Guest

    On Thu, 06 May 2004 11:38:34 -0700, Neil declaimed:

    > JaR <> wrote in
    >
    >> Wait until he finds out that you can't get a job on a _hell_ desk with

    > less
    >> than a 950 average.

    > IFYPFY
    >
    > will he be in the cubicle next to you? ;)

    I didn't qualify :-(

    JaR
    Thug #825
    JaR, May 6, 2004
  5. Hired Goon

    Neil Guest

    JaR <> wrote in news:pan.2004.05.06.19.05.39.30585
    @softhome.net:

    > I didn't qualify :-(
    >
    > JaR
    > Thug #666

    IFYPFY again...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, May 6, 2004
  6. Hired Goon

    JaR Guest

    On Thu, 06 May 2004 13:20:34 -0700, Neil declaimed:

    > JaR <> wrote in
    > news:pan.2004.05.06.19.05.39.30585 @softhome.net:
    >
    >> I didn't qualify :-(
    >>
    >> JaR
    >> Thug #666

    > IFYPFY again...

    Somehow, I think that was a compliment!

    Or then again...

    JaR
    Satanic Thug
    JaR, May 6, 2004
  7. Hired Goon

    Neil Guest

    JaR <> wrote in

    > JaR
    > Satanic Thug

    splains the butchered ckicken (it was a chicken right? we haven't seen
    eddie for a while....it was a CHICKEN RIGHT!)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, May 6, 2004
  8. Hired Goon

    JaR Guest

    On Thu, 06 May 2004 13:41:52 -0700, Neil declaimed:

    > JaR <> wrote in
    >
    >> JaR
    >> Satanic Thug
    >>

    > splains the butchered ckicken (it was a chicken right? we haven't seen
    > eddie for a while....it was a CHICKEN RIGHT!)

    Ummm, yeah, right, it was a chicken, sure.

    A *BIG* chicken.
    JaR, May 6, 2004
  9. Hired Goon

    Neil Guest

    JaR <> wrote in

    > Ummm, yeah, right, it was a chicken, sure.
    >
    > A *BIG* chicken.

    now I understand the mess....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, May 7, 2004
  10. Hired Goon

    Neil Guest

    > You'll have to wait to find out, I haven't taken a test yet. (Although
    > I would have assumed that of you if you had asked.)

    In that case, welcome to the insanity called MS certification. if someone
    asks for the score it's up to you to show but I would offer the
    transcript instead.

    > I ask because I see people posting that they passed with this or that
    > score, and I was wondering if that was to be included with the
    > certification when trying to get a job.

    no that's called bragging.....

    > Actually I thought if I included my score *IF* it was really high,
    > that it might be perceived as showing off. It'd be nice to know what
    > is common practice.

    no really, it's bragging...

    > I already know that jobs aren't easy to get. I don't know what the
    > Hell I Fixed Your Post For You
    > is, but I'll live.

    I Fixed Your Post For You (check them they've been modified). I'm
    suprised you didn't notice....:)

    > Maybe someone could sneak in a sincere if not accurate answer mixed in
    > with the jokes.

    NEVER! that's just crazy talk! especially for a guy who wont even give a
    name....

    > Maybe I ask to much from the internet.

    set your sights low and you will rarely be disappointed

    > Hey, you forgot to tell me to ask Google before I ask here!

    STFW! go google! (I can't believe I missed that)

    HTH, HAND!!!

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, May 7, 2004