Re: Hint for Linux people

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Wizard, Mar 21, 2005.

  1. Wizard

    Wizard Guest

    Jose Maria Lopez Hernandez <> wrote:
    > Doug B wrote:

    >> I need to search a document... for case-sensitive occurrences of 'N'.

    > Or try joe: CTRL+K F, then 'n', then ENTER, then ENTER. It searchs
    > for the first 'n'. Then CTRL+L and it goes to the next occurrences.
    > You're done.

    You're fucked. Try learning to read, you fucking stupid, linux-using
    snotfuck.

    Wizard, Mar 21, 2005

  2. Wizard wrote:
    > Jose Maria Lopez Hernandez <> wrote:
    >
    >>Doug B wrote:

    >>>I need to search a document... for case-sensitive occurrences of 'N'.

    >>Or try joe: CTRL+K F, then 'n', then ENTER, then ENTER. It searchs
    >>for the first 'n'. Then CTRL+L and it goes to the next occurrences.
    >>You're done.

    > You're fucked. Try learning to read, you fucking stupid, linux-using
    > snotfuck.

    I am sure the OP it's somewhat smarter than you and can understand the
    method.

    Regards.

    --

    Jose Maria Lopez Hernandez
    Director Tecnico de bgSEC

    http://www.bgsec.com
    ESPAÑA

    like fabulous yellow Roman candles.
    -- Jack Kerouac, "On the Road"

    Jose Maria Lopez Hernandez, Mar 21, 2005

  3. Wizard

    Wizard Guest

    Jose Maria Lopez Hernandez <> wrote:
    > Wizard wrote:
    >> Jose Maria Lopez Hernandez <> wrote:

    >>> Or try joe: CTRL+K F, then 'n', then ENTER, then ENTER. It searchs
    >>> for the first 'n'. Then CTRL+L and it goes to the next occurrences.
    >>> You're done.

    >> You're fucked. Try learning to read, you fucking stupid, linux-using
    >> snotfuck.

    > I am sure the OP it's somewhat smarter

    BWAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You can't fucking read and you can't fucking
    write. Linux makes you fucking stupid.

    The OP wants to do a case sensitive search, you usless ****. He doesn't
    fucking know how and ven after your fucking post, he's going to be none the
    wiser. You're a fucking moron. A 100% fucking moron.

    Wizard, Mar 21, 2005
  4. Wizard wrote:
    > Jose Maria Lopez Hernandez <> wrote:
    >
    >>Wizard wrote:

    >>>You're fucked. Try learning to read, you fucking stupid, linux-using
    >>>snotfuck.

    >>I am sure the OP it's somewhat smarter

    > BWAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You can't fucking read and you can't fucking
    > write. Linux makes you fucking stupid.
    >
    > The OP wants to do a case sensitive search, you usless ****. He doesn't

    I'm not the only one who can't write ----------------/

    Regards.

    Jose Maria Lopez Hernandez, Mar 21, 2005
  5. Wizard

    Wizard Guest

    Jose Maria Lopez Hernandez <> wrote:
    > Wizard wrote:
    >> Jose Maria Lopez Hernandez <> wrote:

    >>> I am sure the OP it's somewhat smarter

    >> BWAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You can't fucking read and you can't
    >> fucking write. Linux makes you fucking stupid.
    >>
    >> The OP wants to do a case sensitive search, you usless ****. He
    >> doesn't

    > I'm not the only one who can't write ----------------/

    That was deliberate. I figured if you were given a fraction of an
    opportunity to take the focus off the pain of your stupidity and
    embarrassment that you jump to it like a good little lemming. As you can
    see, fucktard, I was right.

    Wizard, Mar 21, 2005
  6. Wizard wrote:
    > That was deliberate. I figured if you were given a fraction of an
    > opportunity to take the focus off the pain of your stupidity and
    > embarrassment that you jump to it like a good little lemming. As you can
    > see, fucktard, I was right.

    I would put you in my killfile. But you know what? I don't have a
    killfile. Never wanted to have one. And you know why? Because since
    I was a child I've always liked clowns.

    Homework: Can you write a ironical phrase without using the word
    ****?

    Regards.

    Jose Maria Lopez Hernandez, Mar 22, 2005
  7. Wizard

    Wizard Guest

    Jose Maria Lopez Hernandez <> wrote:
    > Wizard wrote:
    >> That was deliberate. I figured if you were given a fraction of an
    >> opportunity to take the focus off the pain of your stupidity and
    >> embarrassment that you jump to it like a good little lemming. As you
    >> can see, fucktard, I was right.

    > I would put you in my killfile. But you know what? I don't have a
    > killfile. Never wanted to have one. And you know why? Because since
    > I was a child I've always liked clowns.
    >
    > Homework: Can you write a ironical phrase without using the word
    > ****?

    Irony is when you employ an incorrect form of the indefinite article while
    questioning someone else's communication skills.

    Wizard, Mar 22, 2005
  8. Wizard wrote:
    > Jose Maria Lopez Hernandez <> wrote:
    >
    >>Wizard wrote:
    >>
    >>>That was deliberate. I figured if you were given a fraction of an
    >>>opportunity to take the focus off the pain of your stupidity and
    >>>embarrassment that you jump to it like a good little lemming. As you
    >>>can see, fucktard, I was right.

    >>I would put you in my killfile. But you know what? I don't have a
    >>killfile. Never wanted to have one. And you know why? Because since
    >>I was a child I've always liked clowns.
    >>
    >>Homework: Can you write a ironical phrase without using the word
    >>****?

    > Irony is when you employ an incorrect form of the indefinite article while
    > questioning someone else's communication skills.

    That's good! You got it.
    This phrase is much better than your incoherent '****' phrases.
    Keep training.

    Regards.

    Jose Maria Lopez Hernandez, Mar 22, 2005
  9. Wizard

    Wizard Guest

    Jose Maria Lopez Hernandez <> wrote:
    > Wizard wrote:
    >> Jose Maria Lopez Hernandez <> wrote:

    >>> I would put you in my killfile. But you know what? I don't have a
    >>> killfile. Never wanted to have one. And you know why? Because since
    >>> I was a child I've always liked clowns.
    >>>
    >>> Homework: Can you write a ironical phrase without using the word
    >>> ****?

    >> Irony is when you employ an incorrect form of the indefinite article
    >> while questioning someone else's communication skills.

    > That's good! You got it.
    > This phrase is much better than your incoherent '****' phrases.
    > Keep training.

    I'm not the one who wrote "a ironical", remember, fucktard?

    Wizard, Mar 22, 2005
  10. Wizard wrote:
    > Jose Maria Lopez Hernandez <> wrote:
    >
    >>Wizard wrote:

    >>>Irony is when you employ an incorrect form of the indefinite article
    >>>while questioning someone else's communication skills.

    >>That's good! You got it.
    >>This phrase is much better than your incoherent '****' phrases.
    >>Keep training.

    > I'm not the one who wrote "a ironical", remember, fucktard?

    Using '****' again... No, no...
    As I've realized you can't stop talking I'll have to do it for both of
    us.
    See you in another thread.
    And watch your tongue :)

    Regards.

    Jose Maria Lopez Hernandez, Mar 22, 2005
  11. Wizard

    Wizard Guest

    Jose Maria Lopez Hernandez <> wrote:

    > Using '****' again...