    wondering if it is worth buying these aswell or just buy the boxsets as
    theses episodes would be included in the boxsets

    cheers in advance
    Dragon, Apr 18, 2004

  2. Dragon

    Chris Banzai Guest

    Greetings,

    On Sun, 18 Apr 2004 14:54:58 +0100, "Dragon"
    <> wrote:

    >Hi just a quickie here guys. I noticed on some dvd sites that they are
    >releasing Highlander series finale and a few other dvds in may, could anyone
    >tell me what theses are as I collect the main series in the boxset and I was
    >wondering if it is worth buying these aswell or just buy the boxsets as
    >theses episodes would be included in the boxsets

    It's just a couple of two-part episodes put together on a disc.
    Nothing new if you plan on getting all the seasons anyway.

    Chris
    Chris
    "Lately the only thing keeping me from being a serial killer is my
    distaste
    for manual labor." - Dogbert

    Highlander - Buckaroo Banzai - Buffy - Kolchak - Jon Sable - Ceirdwyn
    The Sims - Doc Savage
    all can be found at:
    http://members.fortunecity.com/lost_giant
    Chris Banzai, Apr 18, 2004

  3. Dragon

    jayembee Guest

    "Dragon" <> wrote:

    >Hi just a quickie here guys. I noticed on some dvd sites that they are
    >releasing Highlander series finale and a few other dvds in may, could anyone
    >tell me what theses are as I collect the main series in the boxset and I was
    >wondering if it is worth buying these aswell or just buy the boxsets as
    >theses episodes would be included in the boxsets

    These are just some of the two-part episodes combined into faux
    features. As far as I know, there is no footage in these that are not
    in the episodes as included in the season sets. I think the point of
    them is for people who only want a few episodes of the series rather
    than buying the entire run. These faux features had also been released
    back in the days of VHS in lieu of a complete run of the series.

    And by the way, I don't believe that the series finale is among these
    releases. The third season finale was a two-parter titled "Finale",
    and that's what's included in these releases.

    -- jayembee
    jayembee, Apr 18, 2004