Re: high quality computer parts

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by CCNP+++, Oct 11, 2003.

  1. CCNP+++

    CCNP+++ Guest

    First of all, you do SPAM.
    Second, your "friend's" website does not work properly - half pictures not
    showing up.
    Third, your prices are among the top highest according to PriceScan or
    DealTime.

    Conclusion: This is bullshit.

    "XCSystems" <> wrote in message
    > My friend started a website, www.xcsystems.com.
    > They sell computers and computer parts. I personally think their prices

    are pretty good,
    > please take a look and give opinions so I can let my friend know what

    changes to make,

    CCNP+++, Oct 11, 2003