Re: High Definition TV question

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Steve Jackson, Aug 12, 2003.

  1. For the first part, HDTVs are widescreen. In the next 10 years that is about
    all you will see in stores anymore. If the source material (DVD / HDTV
    broadcast) is good ---- w0w. The clarity is amazing.

    --

    Steve Jackson
    The DVD Cyber Center