Re: high definition sound

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by ORDI, Sep 21, 2008.

  1. ORDI

    ORDI Guest

    it seem to you must install the motherboard driver and all related

    On Sun, 21 Sep 2008 21:28:06 +0100, Ollie Tabooger <>
    wrote:

    >have just reinstalled vista home premium. when attempting to install the
    >sound drivers i get the message...
    >
    >microsoft bus driver must be installed first.
    >
    >any ideas on how i would do that ?
    >
    >thanks

    I have my Own news server , so i post in it!
    news://studio10k.com = free
    Peering: http://spacesst.com/peering

    ORDI, Sep 21, 2008