Re: Hi

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Blinky the Shark, Jul 18, 2004.

  1. Rick & Sandi Vincent wrote:

    > I hope this explains our lack of communication, we think of you all always
    > and love you.

    You've been communicative enough, actually. Even before this.

    > Hope all is well with everyone

    In the whole world? Probably doubtful.

    > Love you

    That's pretty promiscuous...

    > Rick & Sandi

    ....for both of you. You swingers, you.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    New Pieces of Shakespeare Manuscript Found Near Salt Lake City USA
    Sorry - penguins only: http://snipurl.com/scolius (at blinkynet)
    Blinky the Shark, Jul 18, 2004