Re: hi there

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by rifleman, Jun 23, 2003.

  1. rifleman

    rifleman Guest

    In news:bd16j7$obej4$,
    He who doth Slump a lot <> addressed his navel and typed:
    > "Quit the smart-ass comments" they said, so I forgot all about doing
    > an intro and listened as slylittlei said
    >
    >> there was a suggestion of tentacles, and
    >> other...nameless appendages... it was He who doth Slump a lot ,
    >> uttering these fateful words:
    >>> "Quit the smart-ass comments" they said, so I forgot all about doing
    >>> an intro and listened as Jack bowden said

    >>> ...but it was only after intensive investigation and no little
    >>> speculation on my part that the truth came out. It turns out that
    >>> the nurse was having an affair with Sir Henry Whitecoat-Waistcoat
    >>> and when the wife found out she...

    >> ... made up a fairly convincing cover story, given the
    >> circumstances... When are you going to realise that this isn't
    >> helping your case?
    >> You might as well come clean - it's perfectly obvious there was
    >> no-one else in the vicinity of the cockle-sheds at the time of Sir
    >> Henry's dismemberment..!

    > After breakfast three single shoes were found behind the cloches in
    > the shrubbery. Cook denied all knowledge but something tells me she
    > isn't talking the whole truth.

    But suddenly, the second Under-footman rushed in crying: "Sir! Sir! The
    Butler's up the monkey tree in the park stark naked and singing Rule
    Brittannia!"
    rifleman, Jun 23, 2003

  2. rifleman

    Slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as rifleman continued:

    >>> ... made up a fairly convincing cover story, given the
    >>> circumstances... When are you going to realise that this isn't
    >>> helping your case?
    >>> You might as well come clean - it's perfectly obvious there was
    >>> no-one else in the vicinity of the cockle-sheds at the time of Sir
    >>> Henry's dismemberment..!

    >> After breakfast three single shoes were found behind the cloches in
    >> the shrubbery. Cook denied all knowledge but something tells me she
    >> isn't talking the whole truth.

    > But suddenly, the second Under-footman rushed in crying: "Sir! Sir!
    > The Butler's up the monkey tree in the park stark naked and singing
    > Rule Brittannia!"

    Sir Henry put the milkmaid down, arranged his clothing and opened the gun
    cabinet.
    "He cannot be allowed to sully the good name of Whitecoat-Waistcoat any
    longer", he said, and pulled an elephant gun from it's rack. He was just
    taking aim through the study window when Lady Hortensia rushed in wearing a
    full suit of Orc-armour, waving a battleaxe above her head. The irony was
    not lost on Sir Henry, who erupted into hysterical laughter.
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    Slumpy, Jun 23, 2003