Re: Hi There! I'm getting ready for A+ and have questions.

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by somebody®, Sep 28, 2003.

  1. somebody®

    somebody® Guest

    Vouchers are a way to save a little money when testing, places buy them in bulk
    and pass on the savings.They do expire. I can give you what I have noticed. Mike
    Myers site has the prometric vouchers, last time I checked. Get certified4less has
    both, but you have to order the correct one. I have a VUE site very close.( I have
    not used any vouchers yet,but plan to ) hope this helps

    somebody®, Sep 28, 2003

  2. somebody®

    Jerry Guest

    I used them and they e mailed my vouchers within 10 minutes
    "Surfnet96" <> wrote in message
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Ok...looks like Vue vouchers aren't nearly as popular. Bummer because I

    really
    > would have liked to pick up the practice software from totalsem, but I'm

    not
    > driving 2 hours to take the test when there's a vue center about 5 miles

    from
    > my house.
    >
    > Has anyone used getcertified4less.com? It's the only place I can find

    that

    Jerry, Sep 29, 2003

  3. somebody®

    Max Guest

    Is there a catch if you use getcertifiedforless.com to get the cheaper exam
    vouchers? Do they add your contact info to junk mail lists or anything like
    that?

    Max, Sep 29, 2003
  4. somebody®

    Graham Guest

    That sounds like an awesome deal.... think I'll get in on that
    myself...thanks Supertech!

    Graham

    http://www.QoD.US/i-54.htm

    http://www.examnotes.net/forums/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=4180

    Graham, Sep 30, 2003
  5. somebody®

    A= Voucher Guest

    Hello Guy!!!!

    I passed A+ Exam!!!!

    I got discounted voucher from www.Getcertified4less.com for only US $100.
    and two vouchers for only 198.95

    I was able to get more discount when I used
    Poromtion code <b>1188 </b>

    Good Luck

    A= Voucher, Oct 14, 2003