Re: Hi Rush

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Dan C, Mar 4, 2010.

  1. Dan C

    Dan C Guest

    On Wed, 03 Mar 2010 22:06:17 -0600, philo wrote:

    > not that I agree with anything he says
    >
    > but I do admit to listening to him from time to time
    >
    > Turns out Rush Limbaugh reads this group and for all I know posts here
    > using a pseudonym
    >

    > Yesterday on his program
    > he quoted one of the statements I made here
    >

    > of course he didn't mention on his program that he read it here
    >
    > So...
    >
    > I guess that explains things
    >

    > (maybe)

    Long live El Rushmo!

    TRUTH!

    "Bother!" said Pooh, as Pelosi moved out of range.
    Dan C, Mar 4, 2010

  2. Dan C

    Dan C Guest

    On Thu, 04 Mar 2010 09:53:52 -0600, §nühw€£f wrote:

    > Dan C <> clouded the waters of pure thought
    > with news:p:
    >
    >> On Wed, 03 Mar 2010 22:06:17 -0600, philo wrote:
    >>
    >>> not that I agree with anything he says
    >>>
    >>> but I do admit to listening to him from time to time
    >>>
    >>> Turns out Rush Limbaugh reads this group and for all I know posts here
    >>> using a pseudonym
    >>>

    >>> Yesterday on his program
    >>> he quoted one of the statements I made here
    >>>

    >>> of course he didn't mention on his program that he read it here
    >>>
    >>> So...
    >>>
    >>> I guess that explains things
    >>>

    >>> (maybe)

    >> Long live El Rushmo!
    >>
    >> TRUTH!
    >>

    > Well that certainly explains your racism, homophobia, and general lack
    > of intelligence.

    Well that certainly explains your ignorance, hypocrisy, and general
    willingness to twist the facts to suit your needs.

    "Bother!" said Pooh, as he tossed the bloody glove behind Kato's house.
    Dan C, Mar 5, 2010

  3. Dan C

    Dan C Guest

    On Fri, 05 Mar 2010 09:17:07 -0600, §nühw€£f wrote:

    > Dan C <> clouded the waters of pure thought
    > with news:p:
    >
    >> On Thu, 04 Mar 2010 09:53:52 -0600, §nühw€£f wrote:
    >>
    >>> Dan C <> clouded the waters of pure thought
    >>> with news:p:

    >>> Well that certainly explains your racism, homophobia, and general lack
    >>> of intelligence.

    >> Well that certainly explains your ignorance, hypocrisy, and general
    >> willingness to twist the facts to suit your needs.
    >>

    > Well that certianly explains your desire to turn this conversation into
    > some sort of cascade to fulfill your need for validation.

    Wrong. Fail. Pwned.

    "Bother!" said Pooh, as he put Spanish Fly in Christopher Robin's drink.
    Dan C, Mar 6, 2010