Re: Hi, Fellow MCSE's - I have a request for some of your brainiacs....

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by The Rev [MCT], Mar 2, 2006.

  1. You could feasibly write a program that utilizes the console options for
    RDP. This would imitate a true console login, it would just be done
    remotely. And if a program would be too much to the purposes of testing a
    VBscript would do the trick if you used Send Keys. It's a lame way out, but
    I would think it would generate what you're looking for.

    --
    ..rev.mct.mcngp.44

    accepting it.
    ~Aristotle