Re: Hey what kind of software can do that?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Buffalo, Mar 25, 2009.

  1. Buffalo

    Buffalo Guest

    Sarah Houston wrote:
    > This software sounds fascinating, for tracking demographics of my web
    > page stats. Any idea what it is?

    Cheap shot at spreading the Obama 'naturalized citizen' crap.
    This is nothing more than what I just stated.
    Software?
    At least the other posters were smart enough to snip all the bs in your
    post.
    Buffalo, Mar 25, 2009

  2. Buffalo

    G. Morgan Guest

    Buffalo wrote:

    >Cheap shot at spreading the Obama 'naturalized citizen' crap.
    >This is nothing more than what I just stated.
    >Software?
    >At least the other posters were smart enough to snip all the bs in your
    >post.

    I didn't even read the crap after the question. Had I done so I wouldn't
    have bothered with a reply.

    Repugnantions are such poor losers. We have to listen to this shit for
    another 3 years and 9 months.
    G. Morgan, Mar 25, 2009

  3. Buffalo

    Guest

    "Buffalo" <> wrote:

    >Sarah Houston wrote:
    >> This software sounds fascinating, for tracking demographics of my web
    >> page stats. Any idea what it is?

    >Cheap shot at spreading the Obama 'naturalized citizen' crap.

    Yep...

    --

    http://www.intnewsbureau.com/the-best-of-ad-campaigns/
    , Mar 25, 2009