Re: Hey RtS, they dry cleaners called...

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by VanguardLH, Aug 14, 2009.

  1. VanguardLH

    VanguardLH Guest

    Evan Platt wrote:

    > Your sheets are ready to be picked up.
    > Not just a Klan member, also the president.
    >
    > From: richard <>
    > Newsgroups: rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
    > Subject: Re: Rich-boy NFL star who killed guy while DUI gets ONE YEAR SUSPENSION!!!

    <snip - none of which was posted to THIS newsgroup>

    From your quote which included the headers:

    Newsgroups:
    rec.autos.driving
    alt.law-enforcement.traffic
    talk.politics.misc
    alt.true-crime
    misc.transport.trucking

    Notice that 24hoursupport.helpdesk want NOT among those newsgroups. So
    in your compulsive conquest to hunt down and bitch slap lil richard at
    every opportunity you can discover, you now feel the need to yank his
    posts into newsgroups where they were never posted just to show everyone
    in this newsgroup that you slapped him again and are in a love-to-hate
    affair with richard.

    You've gone over the edge, Evan. This has become excessive. Your posts
    have degenerated into NOISE! Looks like it's time to turn up the
    squelch control. Please seek some professional help.

    Yes, richard has his faults (sometimes putting both his feet in his
    mouth right up to and including his anus) but you, in trollish fashion,
    go overtly hunting for his posts to expose his errors. Go cold turkey
    on the richard posts and instead spend your time addressing posts by
    others. Your sanity will return once you stop fixating on richard.

    VanguardLH, Aug 14, 2009

  2. VanguardLH

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Fri, 14 Aug 2009 19:44:45 -0700, richard <>
    wrote:

    >All I have to do is to use the word "black" when talking of a race,
    >and Evan, et al, feels this is a racial implication. Or if I belittle
    >the blacks in this manner.

    You really are a world class idiot.

    Evan Platt, Aug 15, 2009

  3. VanguardLH