Re: Hey Microsoft, hire some MCSDs!

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Davin Mickelson, Jul 28, 2003.

  1. Microsoft offers many services through partners under the guise of
    Microsoft.

    I don't believe they are running the store themselves. They have probably
    partnered with a company to run the store. Perhaps the store needs to hire
    MCSD.NET developers to enable daily updates via web services with the
    Microsoft cert team.

    Of course, it would need to be highly secure, requires some time to
    develop... Hey, maybe they should use BizTalk to enable messaging between
    then entities. Nah, too expensive of a solution.

    I guess I don't mind waiting a week or so until I have access to other parts
    of the store.

    Davin Mickelson

    Davin Mickelson, Jul 28, 2003