Re: Here's one for you...

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by pcbutts1, Jul 14, 2005.

  1. pcbutts1

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Ed Cregger <> wrote:

    > I have a relatively new AMD 64 3200+, 1 GB RAM, computer that will not
    > boot if the USB CDROM or external USB HDD are "On".

    Cool, get me a relatively new amd 64 3200.

    > Once booted, I can turn the two (or either) on without a problem, but
    > the thing will lock up before the boot sequence if both or either one
    > singly are on when I hit the power switch.

    Prove that you can turn the two, Cregger.

    > Both have their own external power supplies, but are routed through a
    > powered 4 port USB 2.

    'But are routed through a powered 4 port usb 2' is an excuse. Excuses are
    unacceptable.

    > 0 hub.

    Cum hoc ergo propter hoc. Just because two events occur together, they are
    not necessarilly causally related.

    > I am losing weight, but I think I have worms living in my intestines.

    Note to self: Do not respond.

    > I have had this problem while running the eMachines version of Win XP
    > Home (15 GB!

    Wow, who hasn't, Cregger.

    **** it off. Install linux. It's worse. You'll love XP after that.

    > My Dell 4550 (2.

    Inaccurate.

    > why am i such a doormat!

    There's always suicide, Cregger.

    > 8 GHz P4, 1 GB RAM) does not have the problem using the same USB
    > components.

    How long have you been suffering?

    > Strange.

    That is quite weird.

    > Ed Cregger.

    Straw man, Cregger. Straw man. Do you find it easier to win when you
    misrepresent someone else's position so you can attack it more easily? You
    know, knock down a conjured up, misrepresented position, then conclude that
    /MY/ original position has been demolished?

    > Really, I need help with klonopin withdrawal.

    Have you got rid of that head lice infestation yet?
    pcbutts1, Jul 14, 2005

  2. pcbutts1

    Ed Cregger Guest

    You really should resume taking your medications, you know.

    Ed Cregger

    Ed Cregger, Jul 14, 2005

  3. pcbutts1

    pcbutts1 Guest

    "That's NORMAL, don't listen to the trolls who are trying to convince you
    that you have a problem. "

    --
    The moron.

    pcbutts1, Jul 14, 2005
  4. pcbutts1

    Seth Guest

    Yeh hi Buddy
    Theres a great computer support website if noone can seem to help ya, it is
    http://computerchatcommunity.bigpondhosting.com last time i checked,
    They are free and have great services

    Thanks,
    Seth