Re: Here you go Pennywise.

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov, Dec 16, 2008.

  1. Guest

    , Dec 16, 2008

  2. Terry's Web Server wrote:
    > wrote:
    >> Terry's Web Server <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> http://blogs.zdnet.com/security/?p=2304

    >> Beat this:
    >>
    >> "Users of Microsoft's Internet Explorer are being urged by experts to
    >> switch to a rival until a serious security flaw has been fixed."
    >>

    > I'll beat it you moron. Didn't you say the other day that I can use what
    > I want as it's no skin off of your ass?
    >
    > Now what?

    Enjoy being p\/\/n3d, sP4r|<y.

    :)

    §ñühw¤£f, Dec 16, 2008

  3. On Dec 17, 1:08 pm, Terry's Web Server <> wrote:
    > §ñühw¤£f wrote:
    > > Terry's Web Server wrote:

    > >> I'll beat it you moron. Didn't you say the other day that I can use
    > >> what I want as it's no skin off of your ass?

    > >> Now what?

    > > Enjoy being p\/\/n3d, sP4r|<y.

    > > :)

    > WTF is wrong you? You always have your ass stuck up in the air trying to
    >   attract attention.
    >
    > You should change that §ñühw¤£f to Smirnoff Vodka, because that's what
    > you're drink you Smirnoff drunk. :p

    So Terry, you can now tell us what it's like to shoot yourself in the
    foot from first hand experience. ROFLOL

    Llanzlan Klazmon, Dec 17, 2008
  4. On Tue, 16 Dec 2008 19:08:18 -0500, Terry's Web Server aided th' terraists
    with the following claims :

    > §ñühw¤£f wrote:
    >> Terry's Web Server wrote:

    >>> I'll beat it you moron. Didn't you say the other day that I can use
    >>> what I want as it's no skin off of your ass?
    >>>
    >>> Now what?

    >> Enjoy being p\/\/n3d, sP4r|<y.
    >>
    >> :)

    > WTF is wrong you? You always have your ass stuck up in the air trying to
    > attract attention.

    Jus Trollin, Guv. (tm)

    > You should change that §ñühw¤£f to Smirnoff Vodka, because that's what
    > you're drink you Smirnoff drunk. :p

    You remind me of Bucky...with just a bit more lucidity...not much mind you...

    http://www.alternet.org

    §ñühwØ£f, Dec 17, 2008
  5. Terry's Web Server wrote:
    > §ñühwØ£f wrote: