Re: Here you go Pennywise.

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by richard, Dec 16, 2008.

  1. richard

    richard Guest

    On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 17:11:11 -0500, Terry's Web Server
    <> wrote:

    >http://blogs.zdnet.com/security/?p=2304

    Obviously rigged.
    Not even included in the top 12 was IE 7.
    Let alone any known microsoft product.
    IE has been so buggy and unpredictable it has the worst reputation
    around.
    With probably more security holes than have been fixed.

    richard, Dec 16, 2008

  2. richard

    richard Guest

    On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 22:47:29 -0500, Terry's Web Server
    <> wrote:

    >richard wrote:
    >
    ><snipped>
    >
    >You sound like a Linux user. Ya know, the kind of people that always
    >have an excuse.

    That would be mac users. I use neither.
    The only reason I use IE is to check a web site that I wrote.

    richard, Dec 16, 2008

  3. On Dec 17, 4:33 am, Terry's Web Server <> wrote:
    > richard wrote:
    > > On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 22:47:29 -0500, Terry's Web Server
    > > <> wrote:

    > >> richard wrote:

    > >> <snipped>

    > >> You sound like a Linux user. Ya know, the kind of people that always
    > >> have an excuse.

    > > That would be mac users. I use neither.
    > > The only reason I use IE is to check a web site that I wrote.

    > The only reason I use IE is because I don't have a problem using IE.

    Well I hope you have set your security settings to 'high' as M$
    advise:

    "An unpatched security hole in Internet Explorer that is being
    exploited affects all versions of the browser, making it more serious
    than originally believed when it was first publicized two days ago,
    Microsoft says.

    Microsoft is investigating reports of attacks against a new
    vulnerability in IE but said in an update to a security advisory
    issued late on Thursday that all versions of IE are potentially
    vulnerable.

    The company recommends setting the Internet zone security setting to
    "high" and using access control lists to disable Ole32db.dll to
    provide the most effective protection against an attack."

    http://news.cnet.com/8301-1009_3-10122203-83.html?subj=news&tag=2547-1_3-0-20&part=sphere

    Llanzlan Klazmon, Dec 16, 2008
  4. Terry's Web Server wrote:
    > Llanzlan Klazmon wrote:
    >>> The only reason I use IE is because I don't have a problem using IE.

    >> Well I hope you have set your security settings to 'high' as M$
    >> advise:
    >>

    > <copied>
    >
    > Microsoft's updated advisory lists a number of mitigating factors:
    > Protected Mode in IE 7 and IE 8 in Windows Vista limits the impact of
    > the vulnerability; IE on Windows Server 2003 and 2008 runs in a
    > restricted mode known as Enhanced Security Configuration that sets the
    > security level for the Internet to high; the attacker could only gain
    > the same user rights as the local user; known attacks can not exploit
    > the issue automatically through e-mail.
    >
    > <copied>
    >
    > I use IE 7 on Vista in protected mode, it is set to 'high', and I am
    > Standard user on the Internet 100% of the time with UAC enabled.
    >
    > I use IE 7 on Win 2k3 on my development machine on the job in Enhanced
    > Security Configuration.
    >
    > I am not concerned about it.

    Of course not: you're a pinhead :)
    According to the article on slashdot, you're still vulnerable.
    The patch is supposedly coming but theres a registry hack to disable a
    ..dll file that works...
    If somwon would gimme the farking link to the instructions...

    §ñühw¤£f, Dec 16, 2008
  5. On Tue, 16 Dec 2008 19:10:07 -0500, Terry's Web Server aided th' terraists
    with the following claims :

    > §ñühw¤£f wrote:
    >
    > <snipped>
    >
    > The Smirnoff drunk is loose, again and everyday in this NG. :p

    Weasels ripped my flesh...

    http://www.alternet.org

    §ñühwØ£f, Dec 17, 2008
  6. richard

    Aardvark Guest

    On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 09:29:19 -0700, §ñühwØ£f wrote:

    > On Tue, 16 Dec 2008 19:10:07 -0500, Terry's Web Server aided th'
    > terraists with the following claims :
    >
    >> §ñühw¤£f wrote:
    >>
    >> <snipped>
    >>
    >> The Smirnoff drunk is loose, again and everyday in this NG. :p

    > Weasels ripped my flesh...

    LOL I remember that album from way back in 1968 or 1969.

    --
    Liverpool. European City Of Culture 2008
    http://www.liverpool08.com

    Aardvark, Dec 17, 2008
  7. Aardvark wrote:
    > On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 09:29:19 -0700, §ñühwØ£f wrote:
    >
    >> On Tue, 16 Dec 2008 19:10:07 -0500, Terry's Web Server aided th'
    >> terraists with the following claims :
    >>
    >>> §ñühw¤£f wrote:
    >>>
    >>> <snipped>
    >>>
    >>> The Smirnoff drunk is loose, again and everyday in this NG. :p

    >> Weasels ripped my flesh...

    > LOL I remember that album from way back in 1968 or 1969.

    LUMPY GRAVY!!!!

    Suzy Creamcheese, whats got into you?

    ;)

    §ñühw¤£f, Dec 17, 2008
  8. Terry's Web Server wrote:
    > §ñühwØ£f wrote:
    >> On Tue, 16 Dec 2008 19:10:07 -0500, Terry's Web Server aided th'
    >> terraists
    >> with the following claims :
    >>
    >>> §ñühw¤£f wrote:
    >>>
    >>> <snipped>
    >>>
    >>> The Smirnoff drunk is loose, again and everyday in this NG. :p

    >> Weasels ripped my flesh...
    >>

    > Did you call your daddy a weasel when he beat your ass everyday with a
    > hanger in the basement drunk on Smirnoff? That metal hanger had to hurt
    > and calling him a weasel was not good enough. You should have called him
    > a old Smirnoff drunken weasel to get him mad enough to take a pipe to
    > your ass.

    Interesting.
    I was not aware...that Bucky had a long lost twin sister on teh intanets!

    <nods>

    §ñühw¤£f, Dec 17, 2008
  9. richard

    Aardvark Guest

    On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 16:27:17 -0700, §ñühw¤£f wrote:

    > Aardvark wrote:
    >> On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 09:29:19 -0700, §ñühwØ£f wrote:
    >>
    >>> On Tue, 16 Dec 2008 19:10:07 -0500, Terry's Web Server aided th'
    >>> terraists with the following claims :

    >>> Weasels ripped my flesh...

    >> LOL I remember that album from way back in 1968 or 1969.
    >>

    > LUMPY GRAVY!!!!
    >
    > Suzy Creamcheese, whats got into you?
    >
    > ;)

    :)

    Just looked at the wiki- it seems it was 1970, although if I thought it
    was '69 or earlier it must have appeared early in the year.

    Aardvark, Dec 18, 2008
  10. On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 23:32:04 -0500, Terry's Web Server aided th' terraists
    with the following claims :

    > §ñühw¤£f wrote:
    >>
    >> Interesting.
    >> I was not aware...that Bucky had a long lost twin sister on teh intanets!
    >>

    > That would be the drunken you, Smirnoff. Of course, you can't remember
    > anything from one day to next as your brains cells don't have time to
    > dry out -- mercy, mercy.

    So basicly you're saying that daddy used to come home from the bar and
    beat you senseless?
    My condolences.
    :(

    http://www.alternet.org

    §ñühwØ£f, Dec 18, 2008
  11. On Thu, 18 Dec 2008 00:25:49 +0000, Aardvark aided th' terraists with the
    following claims :

    > On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 16:27:17 -0700, §ñühw¤£f wrote:
    >
    >> Aardvark wrote:

    >>> LOL I remember that album from way back in 1968 or 1969.
    >>>

    >> LUMPY GRAVY!!!!
    >>
    >> Suzy Creamcheese, whats got into you?
    >>
    >> ;)

    > :)
    >
    > Just looked at the wiki- it seems it was 1970, although if I thought it
    > was '69 or earlier it must have appeared early in the year.

    Freak Out was the Mothers first album...1965.
    Monster Magnet is a very nice drum solo: all of side B.

    http://www.alternet.org

    §ñühwØ£f, Dec 18, 2008
  12. §ñühwØ£f <> proliferated this using

    > On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 23:32:04 -0500, Terry's Web Server aided th'

    terraists
    > with the following claims :
    >
    >> §ñühwØ£f wrote:
    >>>
    >>> Interesting.
    >>> I was not aware...that Bucky had a long lost
    >>> twin sister on teh intanets!

    Like if YOU even had a seester, you know what they'd call her?

    *ONE* /YOUUGLY/ BeAtch! Like yer mama...

    >> That would be the drunken you, Smirnoff. Of course, you can't remember
    >> anything from one day to next as your brains cells don't have time to
    >> dry out -- mercy, mercy.

    > So basicly you're saying that daddy used to come home from the bar and
    > beat you senseless?
    > My condolences.
    :mad:

    If YOU are saying that YOUR daddy (yer mama baby-daddy) used
    to come home from bars and beat YOU senseless, then... IAWTP!

    Because YOU are CERTAINLY "senseless"... but YOU could have been
    borned that way, or from when your mama dropped YOU on YOUR head
    when she was reaching for the crack-pipe... frequently....

    One word for YOU : Childrens' Social Services Is Way TOO LATE!

    --

    I am Bucky Breeder, (*(^; , & I got the Christmas Spirit! <(*(}^%{>~*

    Best wishes to all for a safe and joyous Holiday Season! Yes, even
    to the degenerate corndogs and tweeties because peace is what the baby
    Jesus would want under his Christmas tree - and Tonka Toys too!
    What-up with all this gold, frankincense and myrrh crap? It's like
    getting underwear, pajamas, and toothbrushes - all wrapped up. WTF?!?!

    http://congratulations-your-free-gift.notlong.com/

    Repent, the end is near! So... smoke'em if you got'em.

    Bucky Breeder, Dec 18, 2008
  13. §ñühwØ£f <> proliferated this using

    > On Thu, 18 Dec 2008 00:25:49 +0000, Aardvark aided th' terraists with the
    > following claims :

    >>> LUMPY GRAVY!!!!
    >>>
    >>> Suzy Creamcheese, whats got into you?
    >>>
    >>> ;)

    >> :)
    >>
    >> Just looked at the wiki- it seems it was 1970, although if I thought it
    >> was '69 or earlier it must have appeared early in the year.

    > Freak Out was the Mothers first album...1965.
    > Monster Magnet is a very nice drum solo: all of side B.

    You old phreeking kweers git a room... YUCK!...
    with Zappa posters and black lites optional;
    but leave the family groups out of your prevershuns.

    --

    I am Bucky Breeder, (*(^; , & I got the Christmas Spirit! <(*(}^%{>~*

    Best wishes to all for a safe and joyous Holiday Season! Yes, even
    to the degenerate cobblers and Muslims because peace is what the baby

    Bucky Breeder, Dec 18, 2008
  14. On Thu, 18 Dec 2008 13:33:36 -0500, Terry's Web Server aided th' terraists
    with the following claims :

    > §ñühwØ£f wrote:
    >> On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 23:32:04 -0500, Terry's Web Server aided th' terraists
    >> with the following claims :

    >>> That would be the drunken you, Smirnoff. Of course, you can't remember
    >>> anything from one day to next as your brains cells don't have time to
    >>> dry out -- mercy, mercy.

    >> So basicly you're saying that daddy used to come home from the bar and
    >> beat you senseless?
    >> My condolences.
    >> :(
    >>

    > Is that it? Is that your best? Basically, I am saying you have no
    > comeback, you have no game, you're pitiful and you're no fun.
    >
    > <bye>

    RUN AWAY!
    RUN AWAY!
    Brave sir robin :)