Re: Here kitty, kitty, kitty, Poosy Woosy <BFG>

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by =?iso-8859-1?Q?=B1?=, Aug 1, 2004.

  1. Tripp wrote:

    > How can I possibly stand up against such rapier sharp wit like:
    >
    > "Here kitty, kitty, kitty, Poosy Woosy "
    >
    > As fired off the talented keyboard of John_S
    >
    > I'm devastated and need to <snarf> RUN AWAY from such caustic remarks made about
    > me.
    >
    > Please Mr "Here kitty, kitty, kitty, Poosy Woosy" John_S I can't take flames
    > like that any longer. I'm sorry I made you angry. Please leave me alone ok?
    >
    > BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAH
    > HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    He sure seemed to draw quite a reaction from you, ClodHopper.

    --
    http://news2web.com/cgi-bin/dnewsweb.exe?cmd=article&group=news.groups&item=270931&utag=

    -------
    / \
    / \ /-----\
    | (@) | | SnuH |
    | (O) | \_ ___/
    | / | ||
    | \ /_ / //
    \ \____/ / /
    \ /
    \_____,

    From: Lionel <>
    Newsgroups: news.admin.net-abuse.policy
    Subject: Re: [Request for comments] Proposed methods for minimising
    abuse from anonymous gateways.
    Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 02:03:25 +0000 (UTC)

    There is a *reason* why people have been increasingly abandoning Usenet
    for web-fora, et al, & this sort of crap is a major part of it. I've
    even considered it myself, & I'm a hardcore news-junkie. The levels of
    personal, professional, & RL harassment people have been receiving in
    rec.photo.* have been truly mind-boggling, & I'm astounded that nobody
    has yet launched legal action against Google, the mail2news gateways or
    their peers.

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?=B1?=, Aug 1, 2004

  2. ± <> wrote in

    > Tripp wrote:
    >>
    >> How can I possibly stand up against such rapier sharp wit like:
    >>
    >> "Here kitty, kitty, kitty, Poosy Woosy "
    >>
    >> As fired off the talented keyboard of John_S
    >>
    >> I'm devastated and need to <snarf> RUN AWAY from such caustic remarks
    >> made about me.
    >>
    >> Please Mr "Here kitty, kitty, kitty, Poosy Woosy" John_S I can't
    >> take flames like that any longer. I'm sorry I made you angry. Please
    >> leave me alone ok?
    >>
    >> BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAH
    >> HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    > He sure seemed to draw quite a reaction from you, ClodHopper.

    I wrote a VIC-20 program for my cat, once. It was a ball that bounced off
    of the corners of the screen, endlessly.

    It was equally enthralled.

    --
    BeDoper - http://www.bedoper.com/
    Meter Versus Yard - http://www.soundclick.com/bands/3/meterversusyard.htm

    George Ringo John Paul Jonestown Massacre, Aug 1, 2004

  3. =?iso-8859-1?Q?=B1?=

    Meat-->Plow Guest

    On 1 Aug 2004 07:45:26 GMT, George Ringo John Paul Jonestown Massacre
    <>,wrote:

    >? <> wrote in
    >
    >> Tripp wrote:
    >>>
    >>> How can I possibly stand up against such rapier sharp wit like:
    >>>
    >>> "Here kitty, kitty, kitty, Poosy Woosy "
    >>>
    >>> As fired off the talented keyboard of John_S
    >>>
    >>> I'm devastated and need to <snarf> RUN AWAY from such caustic remarks
    >>> made about me.
    >>>
    >>> Please Mr "Here kitty, kitty, kitty, Poosy Woosy" John_S I can't
    >>> take flames like that any longer. I'm sorry I made you angry. Please
    >>> leave me alone ok?
    >>>
    >>> BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAH
    >>> HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    >> He sure seemed to draw quite a reaction from you, ClodHopper.

    >I wrote a VIC-20 program for my cat, once. It was a ball that bounced off
    >of the corners of the screen, endlessly.
    >
    >It was equally enthralled.

    Hey Jay, does deano hate to be ignored or does he take leg huming lessons from
    you?

    Meat-->Plow, Aug 1, 2004
  4. "Meat-->Plow" <> wrote in

    > On 1 Aug 2004 07:45:26 GMT, George Ringo John Paul Jonestown Massacre
    > <>,wrote:
    >
    >>? <> wrote in

    >>> He sure seemed to draw quite a reaction from you, ClodHopper.

    >>I wrote a VIC-20 program for my cat, once. It was a ball that bounced
    >>off of the corners of the screen, endlessly.
    >>
    >>It was equally enthralled.

    > Hey Jay, does deano hate to be ignored or does he take leg huming
    > lessons from you?

    "I don't know, but hum a few bars, and I'll fake it."

    George Ringo John Paul Jonestown Massacre, Aug 1, 2004
  5. =?iso-8859-1?Q?=B1?=

    Meat-->Plow Guest

    On 1 Aug 2004 17:04:32 GMT, George Ringo John Paul Jonestown Massacre
    <>,wrote:

    >"Meat-->Plow" <> wrote in
    >
    >> On 1 Aug 2004 07:45:26 GMT, George Ringo John Paul Jonestown Massacre
    >> <>,wrote:
    >>
    >>>? <> wrote in

    >>>I wrote a VIC-20 program for my cat, once. It was a ball that bounced
    >>>off of the corners of the screen, endlessly.
    >>>
    >>>It was equally enthralled.

    >> Hey Jay, does deano hate to be ignored or does he take leg huming
    >> lessons from you?

    >"I don't know, but hum a few bars, and I'll fake it."

    So the answer is I don't know?

    Meat-->Plow, Aug 2, 2004
  6. =?iso-8859-1?Q?=B1?=

    Tupac Chopra Guest

    "Meat-->Plow" <> wrote in

    > On 1 Aug 2004 17:04:32 GMT, George Ringo John Paul Jonestown Massacre
    > <>,wrote:
    >
    >>"Meat-->Plow" <> wrote in

    >>> Hey Jay, does deano hate to be ignored or does he take leg huming
    >>> lessons from you?

    >>"I don't know, but hum a few bars, and I'll fake it."

    > So the answer is I don't know?

    There seems to be a number of things you don't know.

    Tupac Chopra, Aug 2, 2004
  7. "Meat-->Plow" wrote:

    > deano

    Yes?

    > does he take leg huming lessons from you?

    Hum a few bars and I'll see if I know it, Clodhopper.

    --
    http://news2web.com/cgi-bin/dnewsweb.exe?cmd=article&group=news.groups&item=270931&utag=

    -------
    / \