Re: Here is a retro desktop with updated features

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Andre Da Costa, Aug 22, 2005.

  1. Andre Da Costa, Aug 22, 2005

  2. "Andre Da Costa" <> wrote in message
    news:%23QL7%...
    > Why does a Clock represent network places?
    > --
    > Andre

    I don't know. It is what comes with that theme. :eek:)

    Wayne
    Wayne Wastier, Aug 22, 2005

  3. "Wayne Wastier" <> wrote in message

    > "Andre Da Costa" <> wrote in message
    >> Why does a Clock represent network places?
    >> --
    >> Andre

    > I don't know. It is what comes with that theme. :eek:)

    I think it's a compass, not a clock.
    Bernhard Dietrich, Aug 23, 2005
  4. "Bernhard Dietrich" <> wrote in message
    > "Wayne Wastier" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Andre Da Costa" <> wrote in message
    >>> Why does a Clock represent network places?
    >>> --
    >>> Andre

    >> I don't know. It is what comes with that theme. :eek:)

    > I think it's a compass, not a clock.

    You are correct. Unless clocks have the letter N where 12 usually is. :eek:)

    Wayne
    Wayne Wastier, Aug 23, 2005
  5. And I'm sure I saw a Hour, Minute and Second hand.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa, Aug 23, 2005
  6. Andre Da Costa

    M. Murcek Guest

    > "Andre Da Costa" <> wrote in message
    >> And I'm sure I saw a Hour, Minute and Second hand.
    >> --
    >> Andre

    > Just blew up the photo, and noticed it was not an N, but an H. Hmmmmm ....

    Someone's very inside joke, perhaps?
    M. Murcek, Aug 23, 2005

  7. >> Just blew up the photo, and noticed it was not an N, but an H. Hmmmmm

    > Someone's very inside joke, perhaps?

    Possibly. Or maybe the artist had one too many? Or, the artist was not a
    speaker of English, and in his or her language, North begins with the letter
    H ? :eek:)

    Wayne
    Wayne Wastier, Aug 23, 2005
  8. Could be a non-magnetic Navigation instrument, the number of Hands makes it
    NOT a Compass, as far as I can tell. But , then, there's such a concept as
    'Artistic License'?

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Aug 24, 2005
  9. "Tony Sperling" <> wrote in message
    > Could be a non-magnetic Navigation instrument, the number of Hands makes
    > it NOT a Compass, as far as I can tell. But , then, there's such a concept
    > as 'Artistic License'?
    >
    > Tony. . .

    Or maybe, Hartistic license? LOL

    Wayne