Re: Help !!!

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by W, Jun 12, 2006.

  1. W

    W Guest

    A quick Google on LSASS.EXE brings up
    http://www.liutilities.com/products/wintaskspro/processlibrary/lsass/ which
    tells me that this file has something to do with local security and login
    policies. When the PC is in your shop you are logging on locally. When the
    customer takes the PC back they are probably logging onto their domain which
    explains why you can not reproduce the problem.
    Sounds to me like you have the Sasser worm see
    http://www.pchell.com/virus/sasser.shtml and
    http://www.microsoft.com/security/incident/sasser.mspx

    W, Jun 12, 2006