RE: Help !!

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by absswanii, Jan 11, 2004.

  1. absswanii

    absswanii Guest

    Vivek,

    I am a recruiter in Technology looking for someone with your skills.

    Please email me a copy of your resume in word format.

    I have a number of positions that are available.

    AS

    ----- Vivek Kumar Sanan wrote: -----

    I am already certified as MCP(Win 2000), MCSA(Win 2000),
    MCSE(WIN 2000), MCDBA(SQL 2000). (I am 23 Yrs. old)

    Well, I am looking forward for MCDST certification at an
    earliest. Are charter member welcome kits available for
    early achievers.

    I am already employed however, I am not able to make use
    of mine talent, knowledge & skills at all. Please if any
    one of you can help me to find a suitable position. I
    would be highly thankful to you.

    Looking forward for an early response desperately.

    Thanks & Regards,
    Vivek Kumar Sanan.
    absswanii, Jan 11, 2004