Re: hELP

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by zarathustra, Jun 22, 2003.

  1. zarathustra

    zarathustra Guest

    He who doth Slump a lot doodled:
    > "Quit the smart-ass comments" they said, so I forgot all about doing
    > an intro and listened as Worst Nightmare said
    >
    >> I have a mental desease and trying to kill myself. Where can I buy a
    >> cheap and good working gun?
    >>
    >> P.S.: Is one bullet enough?

    > You say there ain't no use in livin'
    > It's all a waste of time
    > 'N you wanna throw your life away, well
    > People that's just fine
    > Go ahead on 'n get it over with then
    > Find you a bridge 'n take a jump
    > Just make sure you do it right the first time
    > 'Cause nothin's worse than a Suicide Chump
    >
    > You say there ain't no light a-shinin'
    > Through the bushes up ahead
    > 'N we're all gonna be so sorry
    > When we find out you are dead
    > Go head on and get it over with then
    > Find you a bridge 'n take a jump
    > Just make sure you do it right the first time
    > 'Cause nothin's worse than a Suicide Chump
    >
    > Now maybe you're scared of jumpin'
    > 'N poison makes you sick
    > 'N you want a little attention
    > 'N you need it pretty quick
    > Don't wanna mess your face up
    > Or we won't know if it's you
    > Aw there's just so much to worry about
    > Now what you gonna do?
    >
    > Go head on 'n get it over with then
    > Go head on 'n get it over with then
    > Go head on 'n get it over with then
    > Go head on 'n get it over with then
    >
    > You're on the bridge;
    > Scared to leap,
    > But a girl walks over
    > To take a peep...
    > She says: "DON'T DO IT!"
    > But wouldn't you know...
    > The girl got a head
    > Like a buffalo
    > With a little red hair
    > All over the top
    > An' her breath would make the
    > Traffic stop
    > She says "I LOVE YOU...
    > BUT FIRST, LET'S EAT!"
    > And all you can say as you run down the
    > street
    > is...
    >
    > Mr F Zappa.

    "Some of you might not agree,
    But you probably likes a lot of misery..." - Also Frank Z (Dec.)

    --
    'the real TOMMY Tutalidge' wrote in message
    news:: - "The people that post in yenc have a
    pickle shoved up their arse."

    '-= Hawk =-' replied in message
    news:nkhdcv4c8uga0jonl0jpcgr8mt3g6m49na@news-server: - "And the people
    (like you) who whine about yEnc eat those pickles."

    http://www.viz.co.uk/profanisaurus/profanis.htm
    zarathustra, Jun 22, 2003