Re: hELP

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by zarathustra, Jun 22, 2003.

  1. zarathustra

    zarathustra Guest

    rifleman doodled:
    > In news:3ef0805b$0$28907$,
    > Worst Nightmare <> cogitated deeply and wrote
    >> I have a mental desease and trying to kill myself. Where can I buy a
    >> cheap and good working gun?
    >>
    >> P.S.: Is one bullet enough?

    > No, buy an Uzzi and use a whole magazine - it's safer that way.

    How will SCUBA gear help?

    --
    'the real TOMMY Tutalidge' wrote in message
    news:: - "The people that post in yenc have a
    pickle shoved up their arse."

    '-= Hawk =-' replied in message
    news:nkhdcv4c8uga0jonl0jpcgr8mt3g6m49na@news-server: - "And the people
    (like you) who whine about yEnc eat those pickles."

    http://www.viz.co.uk/profanisaurus/profanis.htm

    zarathustra, Jun 22, 2003