Re: help

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by zarathustra, Jun 22, 2003.

  1. zarathustra

    zarathustra Guest

    Boomer doodled:
    > "Klaus" <> wrote in news:1055762448.542030
    > @jubilee.esoterica.pt:
    >
    >> Someone can help me to teach how can I create a newgroup
    >>
    >> Thanks
    >> K.

    > Hi
    > This is the easy was to have your very own group.
    >
    > BTW it's news administrators who create news groups on usenet.

    It is?

    --
    'the real TOMMY Tutalidge' wrote in message
    news:: - "The people that post in yenc have a
    pickle shoved up their arse."

    '-= Hawk =-' replied in message
    news:nkhdcv4c8uga0jonl0jpcgr8mt3g6m49na@news-server: - "And the people
    (like you) who whine about yEnc eat those pickles."

    http://www.viz.co.uk/profanisaurus/profanis.htm

    zarathustra, Jun 22, 2003