Re: Help, XP 64 bit Itanium need Service Pack 1 or higher

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by PA Bear [MS MVP], Mar 16, 2009.

  1. See replies to your post in microsoft.public.windows.64bit.general
    newsgroup.

    PA Bear [MS MVP], Mar 16, 2009

  2. There are no service packs at all for the Itanium version of XP. It has been
    out of support for some time, and no service packs were ever issued for it.
    Your only option is to move to a Server version to continue to be supported
    and get updates.

    (Thanks to Darrell G. at Microsoft for the latest information on XP
    Itanium.)

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/blogs/xperts64