Re: Help with W2K SP4

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by aretired, Jul 1, 2003.

  1. aretired

    aretired Guest

    Thank you, much appreciated, specially from an old novice like me.

    Thank you
    Virus Definitions Dated 30 JUN 2003
    http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/defs.download.html

    http://www.microsoft.com/Windows2000/downloads/servicepacks/sp4/download.asp