Re: Help with stacked 2950

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Erik Tamminga, Feb 26, 2005.

  1. Hi,

    I can confirm what Hansang is saying. The IP configuration on 2950 switches
    is only for management purposes. If you need layer-3 (routing) to be done
    you need a router or layer-3 switch (like the 3550 or higher series switches
    for instance).

    Erik

    Erik Tamminga, Feb 26, 2005