Re: Help with organizing digital pictures

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Ron Baird, Jul 10, 2003.

  1. Ron Baird

    Ron Baird Guest

    Hi Bart,

    Coming in late with my suggestion, but better late than never.

    If you have not tried reviewing and experimenting with the Kodak EasyShare
    Software, then I suggest you do. It is one of the best programs I have used
    for organizing your images. Lots of great features and it is free. I sent
    a link to your address that will help if you want to review. Available both
    in Mac and PC.

    Talk to you soon, Bart, let me know if you have any questions etc.

    Ron Baird
    Kodak

    Ron Baird, Jul 10, 2003