Re: Help With Menu Please!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by °Mike°, Jul 8, 2003.

  1. °Mike°

    °Mike° Guest

    I really wish you would restate you question in English.
    However, I'll take a stab at it and suggest a registry
    cleaner:
    http://www.vtoy.fi/jv16/shtml/regcleaner.shtml

    On Tue, 08 Jul 2003 15:59:41 GMT, in
    <NTBOa.3115$>
    cb12 scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jul 8, 2003

  2. °Mike°

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as °Mike° continued:

    > I really wish you would restate you question in English.

    Who question ;-) ????????
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, Jul 8, 2003

  3. °Mike°

    °Mike° Guest

    On Tue, 8 Jul 2003 22:00:43 +0100, in
    <befbdt$4lp76$>
    slumpy scrawled:

    >"So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't you ?" I
    >threw back my head and roared with laughter as °Mike° continued:
    >
    >> I really wish you would restate you question in English.

    >Who question ;-) ????????

    Shut up... shut up... SHUT UP!!

    --
    "I found this 'r' wondering around. I wonder where it belongs?"

    °Mike°, Jul 8, 2003
  4. °Mike°

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as °Mike° continued:

    > On Tue, 8 Jul 2003 22:00:43 +0100, in
    > <befbdt$4lp76$>
    > slumpy scrawled:

    >> ?" I threw back my head and roared with laughter as °Mike° continued:
    >>
    >>> I really wish you would restate you question in English.

    >> Who question ;-) ????????

    > Shut up... shut up... SHUT UP!!
    > --
    > "I found this 'r' wondering around. I wonder where it belongs?"

    In someone's r's hole.
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, Jul 8, 2003
  5. °Mike°

    Mara Guest

    On Tue, 08 Jul 2003 22:06:52 +0100, °Mike° wrote:

    >On Tue, 8 Jul 2003 22:00:43 +0100, in
    > <befbdt$4lp76$>
    > slumpy scrawled:
    >
    >>"So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't you ?" I
    >>threw back my head and roared with laughter as °Mike° continued:
    >>
    >>> I really wish you would restate you question in English.

    >>Who question ;-) ????????

    >Shut up... shut up... SHUT UP!!
    >
    >--
    >"I found this 'r' wondering around. I wonder where it belongs?"

    I'll take it. And a couple of I's, if you have any.

    "My Gd, ths kybrd hs lst ts vwls."

    --
    "I'm all for co-ed naked spam fighting."
    -- Ereshkigal, nanae, 8/05/2000

    Mara, Jul 8, 2003
  6. °Mike°

    °Mike° Guest

    On Tue, 08 Jul 2003 17:56:47 -0500, in
    <>
    Mara scrawled:

    >On Tue, 08 Jul 2003 22:06:52 +0100, °Mike° wrote:
    >
    >>On Tue, 8 Jul 2003 22:00:43 +0100, in
    >> <befbdt$4lp76$>
    >> slumpy scrawled:
    >>
    >>>"So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't you ?" I
    >>>threw back my head and roared with laughter as °Mike° continued:

    >>>Who question ;-) ????????

    >>Shut up... shut up... SHUT UP!!
    >>
    >>--
    >>"I found this 'r' wondering around. I wonder where it belongs?"

    >I'll take it. And a couple of I's, if you have any.

    I can't hlp you with I's but I'v gathrd up som eeeeeeeee's,
    if you nd thm?

    --
    "Hangman, anyone?"

    °Mike°, Jul 9, 2003