Re: Help with CPU useage at 100%

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Wizard, Mar 14, 2005.

  1. Wizard

    Wizard Guest

    Gene Abner <> wrote:

    [snip 100% CPU usage]

    > Highly unlikely that it was Windows Updater. It was probably one of
    > the worms masquerading as it... or linux, tosser.

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! You total fucktard ****. A full 15 minutes before you
    wrote that fucking crapola, the OP posted, and I quote: "Fixed the problem.
    Turned off Automatic Windows Update, CPU usage dropped to 1%"

    So, you snotfucked retard, "worms masquerading as" "Windows Updater" can be
    turned off by disabling automatic updates in the control panel, can they?
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!

    **** me dead. If there are no laws to prevent you from breeding, there
    fucking well should be, you useless **** on a stick.

    Wizard, Mar 14, 2005

  2. Wizard

    Gene Abner Guest

    Go **** Your Mother for a while shithead.

    Gene Abner, Mar 15, 2005

  3. Wizard

    renbA eneG Guest

    "Gene Abner" <> wrote in message
    > Go **** Your Mother for a while shithead.

    Why? Is your mother's louse ridden pussy sore?

    renbA eneG

    renbA eneG, Mar 15, 2005
  4. Wizard

    Gene Abner Guest

    renbA eneG <> wrote:
    > egassem ni etorw >ten.amoxet@renbaeneg< "renbA eneG"
    > ...moc.yugswen.1swene@u0d20bce51d:swen
    >> Go **** Your Mother for a while shithead.
    >>

    > ?eros yssup neddir esuol s'rehtom ruoy sI ?yhW
    >>

    > Gene Abner

    Eh?

    Gene Abner, Mar 15, 2005
  5. Wizard

    renbA eneG Guest

    "Gene Abner" <> wrote in message
    > renbA eneG <> wrote:
    >> egassem ni etorw >ten.amoxet@renbaeneg< "renbA eneG"
    >> ...moc.yugswen.1swene@u0d20bce51d:swen
    >>> Go **** Your Mother for a while shithead.
    >>>

    >> ?eros yssup neddir esuol s'rehtom ruoy sI ?yhW
    >>>

    >> Gene Abner

    > Eh?

    ?he

    renbA eneG, Mar 15, 2005
  6. Wizard

    Wizard Guest

    Gene Abner <> wrote:
    > Go **** Your Mother for a while shithead.

    I tell you what, you **** my mother and I'll do the tech-support. Ok,
    retard?

    Wizard, Mar 15, 2005
  7. Wizard

    Gene Abner Guest

    No But Yours probably is.

    Gene Abner, Mar 25, 2005
  8. Wizard

    Gene Abner Guest

    Re: am I stuck with this little willy for the rest of my life?

    Gene Abner, Mar 25, 2005