Re: help with computer not working

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by amby, Jun 25, 2003.

  1. amby

    amby Guest

    No beeps, then RAM should be okay. I would first check all of the
    cables. Do you
    have another computer monitor, video card, or video cable
    available to check it out ?

    amby

    "B coivrick" <> wrote in message
    > Hi
    > My computer with win xp 256 ram AIW 128 video card abit

    motherboard.
    > cpu 1000
    >
    > all has been well with my computer for like a year, now it will

    not post
    > No beep just a black screen.
    > I do hear the hard drivers kicking in, and see the cd rom

    light go on.
    > So what do you think it could be? I made this system like a

    year ago and it

    amby, Jun 25, 2003