Re: Help with Bloomba please uninstall

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by °Mike°, Aug 3, 2003.

  1. °Mike°

    °Mike° Guest

    Have you looked for 'Stata Labs' or 'NewMonix' in
    Add\Remove Programs?

    On 2 Aug 2003 17:30:02 -0700, in
    <>
    Bowmah scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Aug 3, 2003

  2. °Mike°

    Bowmah Guest

    Yes, I looked for both of those as well. Still nothing in ADD/REMOVE
    programs. How else can I uninstall Bloomba?

    Thanks in advacne!

    Bowmah

    Bowmah, Aug 3, 2003