Re: Help with AVG Anti-virus email scanning

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by Sebastian G., Apr 28, 2008.

  1. Sebastian G.

    Sebastian G. Guest

    Howard M. Rensin wrote:

    > I have just installed AVG Free Ver 7.5 and it is blocking my sending web
    > pages in the body of emails. I am running XP SP2 on my desktop and using
    > Outlook 2003 as my email client and IE 6 as my browser.

    Seems like it does the right thing.

    > I did not have this problem with Norton.

    So you suggested the developers to add this annoyance?

    > Does anyone have a suggestion on how to fix the problem and still use
    > AVG and have it scan the email?

    Well, what exactly is your problem? It seems to work exactly as it should:
    hinder horribly insecure applications being abused for unsuitable scenarios.
    Sebastian G., Apr 28, 2008