Re: Help, weird large files

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by R Green - WoWsat.com, Aug 28, 2003.

  1. Ayosha, you'll have to install a sniffer to get to the bottom of this...
    otherwise, to save yourself aggravation and time lost to investigate, just
    simply reformat and start over...

    I'd investigate to see why this is so first b4 reformatting as experiences
    like this is invaluable for future reference!

    Please do post and share your results if you can...

    R Green
    Technical Support
    WoWsat.com
    R Green - WoWsat.com, Aug 28, 2003