RE: Help: unwanted sets of copies in MY Pictures!

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by =?Utf-8?B?T2shIE5vdCBhIFByb2JsZW0=?=, Jan 21, 2007.

  1. "R.C." wrote:

    > Will VISTA fix Media Center problem which causes multiple sets of unwanted
    > copies in MY PICTURES ? Or will VISTA make it worse?
    >
    > In Windows XP Professional AMD 2x64 core Media Center and all Media Centers
    > I tested
    > there is a big problem which forces the purchaser of this “paid for being
    > fastâ€computer to slowest beginner’s speed and finally to standstill and
    > consequently to reverse!
    > As medium to fast typer please go into MY Pictures, click left on one of
    > several pictures (or files), press CTRL and hold, then click random on 6, 10
    > or more pictures (highlighting in order to do your next command copy) but
    > before there are c a u s e d without asking sets of copies:
    > unwanted copies which confuse your files and can cause lots of problems.
    > After this happens only in Media Center edition, it is a bug without a
    > solution,
    > do you have a solution?? Wouldn’t you expect a solution ?
    > I did prove this to Future Shop, Staples ,HP and Microsoft, nobody came up
    > with anything yet, not a good deal with MEDIA CENTER! MY Picture file is
    > now corrupted and who knows if that is getting worse in VISTA ????

    Your Problem is simple! I,ve done it myself! When you Highlite some pictures
    and hit copy sometimes if you hit the mouse key it will make instant copy!
    all you need to do is! Highlite the offending pics and DELETE them! your
    files are not corupted!
    One just has to watch the key/mouse keys(grin)

    Cheers Dennis
    =?Utf-8?B?T2shIE5vdCBhIFByb2JsZW0=?=, Jan 21, 2007