Re: HELP!!! Requesting help configuring a Vovida Vocal SIP Server on Linux 9.0

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by Willis, Jul 9, 2003.

  1. Willis

    Willis Guest

    Here's the problems that we're having right now - please let me know
    if you know of any possible causes, and potential solutions:

    - On a restart or if we log off of the machine, when we come back to
    the Vocal Configuration web GUI, we lose our Vocal configuration
    passwords. Could this be caused by errors in Linux networking
    information & administration?

    - In order to get back into the vocal configuration gui, we must
    rerun the Vocal allinoneconfigure & reset everything.

    - The "vocalctl restart" command does not work unless we have run
    "allineoneconfigure" - and it will also not work after reboot or
    logoff

    - We have two Dell Servers interconnected on with a 3Com hub - both
    machines have the Vocal software suite and the SipSet client installed
    - it looks like the SipSet clients are authenticating to the servers
    located on their local machines, but we can not get the two SIPSet
    clients to see each other

    Thanks for any help you can offer - like I said if you need any other
    information please let me know.

    Jason

    Willis, Jul 9, 2003