Re: Help! PopUps with No Browser running!

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by Redwop G, Jul 2, 2003.

  1. Redwop G

    Redwop G Guest

    i believe you are referring to the WINDOWS messaging service popups. this
    does not require any browser to be open to receive spam advertising and
    such.

    ask your company's administrator to close ports 135,137-139, and 445 (unless
    of course they are needed for company use)...

    R Green

    R. Green
    Technical Service Advisor
    www.wowsat.com