Re: help pls:- pbxes.org , using two sipgate numbers , how to setup so my sip based phone knows whic

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by Graham., Jul 12, 2011.

  1. Graham.

    Graham. Guest

    <> wrote in message news:...
    > Hi , i am happily using 2 sipgate U.K numbers into my pbxes.org free
    > account , it connects and works fine..
    >
    > but how do i set up the pbxes.org account to show me which number has
    > been dailed , i recieve caller i.d thats great , but i would like to
    > know which number the caller called , so i can answer with correct ,
    > hello "my business name" how may i help you :)
    >
    > i am using my android 2.3.4 based phone for sip calls (the one bulit
    > into the operating system not csip or similar)

    Yes, it can be done.
    What you probebly have got now is two Sipgate trunks with two corrisponding inbound
    routes. Both routes point calls to the same extention, your smartphone, right?

    All you need to do is edit the two inbound routes. Right at the bottom of the page is "CID name prefix"
    put your buisness name or "private" in there and it gets prefixed before the callers number.

    I just tried it and it works OK.

    --
    Graham.

    %Profound_observation%